Atrocious 5quad (www.atrociousclan.tk)

cru5ader

Hi everyone,

I am new to Combat arms forums. I like Combat Arms very much. There are few exceptions when this game fails to make its mark. Every once in a while I see someone running really fast or someone shooting before they see the enemy. Like every game, this is game is not error free. I am an ex Counter-Strike and Quake player. I've stopped playing FPS for couple of months now it was only because of Combat Arms that I'm back.I love first person shooting games and kudos to Combat Arms for making such a great game with superb graphics. I am impressed with their ranking system and clan option they provide.

I have recently formed a new clan, "Atrocious 5quad." After playing this game for a while I've figured out the what I want in my clan. Apparently the clan consists of 13 solid and pro members. You could be part of the next best clan in Combat Arms if you have what it takes to be in our Squad. Click Here to check our clan page on Combat Arms official website.

Mission Statement:

The clan is going to be an adult gaming community in Combat Arms. We will play with good sportsmanship and respect our members and opponents. I want to encourage all the mature and skilled players in combat arms to check our clan out and see what it takes to hang out with the big boys. This is a reminder that it is really hard to get into this clan. The simple reason is most people don't make up the age requirement and most don't have kill/death ratio above 1.60.

Requirement before you apply:

a) Kill/Death ratio 1.60 and up, rank Staff Sargent 1st and up. (if you have high rank then we can consider your Kill/Death ratio.)

b) Have clan match Kill/death ratio above 1.0.

c) age requirement is 20 and up (most of us are in our 20's) but if you feel you are mature individual of your age then apply and we will make a decision. You will agree its hard to recruit 20 and up in a game dominated by people under 18 but nothings is impossible since I have already managed to bring together 13 members.

Once you meet these requirement then you need to post up and application at our website,http://www.atrociousclan.tk

Before posting an application you must be familiar with our rules.

Keep checking your status and you would be contacted shortly for a game to judge your skills if need be.

Thank you for your time.

See you in the battlefield.
Cru5ader

Werbung: