Assasin's Creed 2-Coming this December

Lexy

http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/teaser/msn/

I'm a huge fan of the first one, so now I am just extremely excited about this one. I wonder how many new ways they will add to kill people in this one! :D
Not to say that the first one had so few... I LOVED killing the target's from on top of buildings. That's mah favorite.

So, I'll be pre-ordering this one ASAP.

So, discuss Assasin's Creed 2 and your favorite way to kill people in the first one.

Werbung:

Sousanator

Mod Edit: Cleaned Thread

Ling if you want to add reasons why you don't like the series go ahead, just have content in your post

----------

I really enjoyed the first one, but after I beat the story I didn't play it again. Also I missed one conversation with the girl so I would have to play it all over again to get my 1000 GS which wasn't worth it for me.

It was a fun game, but I just had no interest in the actual story.

I really enjoyed jumping from one building right on top of an enemy with my finger sword without the enemy even noticing. The new Wolverine game added a similar feature (the lunge) which works just as great.

Lexy

Why aren't you interested in playing it again if the story really wasn't something you cared for?

I discovered the first Assasin's Creed a little before they announced Assasin's Creed 2, so I haven't had much a chance to play it through twice. I am on my second playthrough though, playing all the missions and such; but I really don't care for the flags so I won't bother with them.

Also, have you seen Ezio's design?
Ezio-Auditore-de-Firenze--Assassins-Creed-2-psd27127.png

I liked the simplicity of Altiar's but I find Ezio's rather cool looking.

pkf0rtzh4ar

i can only type english a lil, not speak it so i had no idea what the guy in the trailer was talking about, but it looks gr8 to me! and was the name of the new guy ezio or sumthing? oh well, AC 1 is a game i never completed, but i think i gonna complete it now, i am going to check all shops if i can pre order it already.

pkf0rtzh4ar

His name is:
Ezio Auditore Di Firenze

I have no clue how to pronounce it though. I know it's italian though.

i'm pretty sure that AC 2 is in France, thats what i heard already about 4 months ago...are u sure its Italian? then the designers changed sumthing.

Lexy

i'm pretty sure that AC 2 is in France, thats what i heard already about 4 months ago...are u sure its Italian? then the designers changed sumthing.

It's in Italy, I can't imagine a French assassin's anyway. :glare:

It'd make the game too easy if it took place in France.

pkf0rtzh4ar

It's in Italy, I can't imagine a French assassin's anyway. :glare:

It'd make the game too easy if it took place in France.

well yes, i also think Italy is cooler but, why would it be too easy if it was in France? and im 100% sum1 told me 4 months ago it was France...oh well. Italy still owns :thumbup:

Lexy

well yes, i also think Italy is cooler but, why would it be too easy if it was in France? and im 100% sum1 told me 4 months ago it was France...oh well. Italy still owns :thumbup:

Because the French are wimps. They surrender and back out of every war, they are just a bunch of wimps. They care more for fashion and and food then they do for violence. The Italians, they are scary. Especially the mobsters. Would be more challenging than France for sure.

pkf0rtzh4ar

Because the French are wimps. They surrender and back out of every war, they are just a bunch of wimps. They care more for fashion and and food then they do for violence. The Italians, they are scary. Especially the mobsters. Would be more challenging than France for sure.

i don't know if you realize but...900 years ago there was no such a thing as fashion, and maybe they weren't wimps then?

Lexy

i don't know if you realize but...900 years ago there was no such a thing as fashion, and maybe they weren't wimps then?
No such thing as fashion? That sounds like nonsense. But, whatever. I doubt it they weren't wimps then. The guy in the video said it took place in Italy I believe anyhow.

Werbung:

Sousanator

Why aren't you interested in playing it again if the story really wasn't something you cared for?
I like what the story tried to do, but the actual medevil story was bland. But I do love mindless sandbox action games which is why I like Assassins Creed.

And yes, AC2 does take place in Italy since Da Vinci is supposedly a big part in it.