are they worth buying

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Well i think is worth it i want to buy some too...and like this guy whit the pinguin says it makes the wii look better but i would preffer to buy some pimped ones form www.decalgirl.com they are good!:D

Gdog

sear69 said:
Jaz said:
Unless you're a butter fingers, or don't have a wrist strap, don't bother

Thats useful to know, I was wondering about whether to buy them too, I will not bother now. Thanks.

honestly, hoe could you not have a wrist strap? Just wondering

Theherolink_1

Gdog said:
sear69 said:
Jaz said:
Unless you're a butter fingers, or don't have a wrist strap, don't bother

Thats useful to know, I was wondering about whether to buy them too, I will not bother now. Thanks.

honestly, hoe could you not have a wrist strap? Just wondering

Well....my nintendo DS lite dint have a wrist strap so maybe sometimes they dont put wrist straps i dont know....

Pythorne

Im pretty sure nobody would take the wrist strap off the wii remote for no reason and then lose it. The wrist straps are quite strong now, so their is almost no problem on them anymore.[/u]

Sousanator

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Sousanator said:
I got free covers for my wii motes, but after using them I didn't like them. They are lost somewhere now.

What colours of covers did you get?

They question should be How did you get them?

I got Red and Black. It didn't look bad, but it was a pain taking it off to recharge the batteries.

I got it as a special gift when I ordered another wii accessory online.
Pythorne said:
Im pretty sure nobody would take the wrist strap off the wii remote for no reason and then lose it. The wrist straps are quite strong now, so their is almost no problem on them anymore.[/u]

I took mine off because they weren't comfortable, and I can hold on to my controller just fine with out it. Also, it doesn't fit in my charger stand. I've lost one of them, but I have the new replacements if I ever need straps again.

Werbung:

Ryano

Sousanator said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Sousanator said:
I got free covers for my wii motes, but after using them I didn't like them. They are lost somewhere now.

What colours of covers did you get?

They question should be How did you get them?

I got Red and Black. It didn't look bad, but it was a pain taking it off to recharge the batteries.

I got it as a special gift when I ordered another wii accessory online.

good choices man

Oh and don't double post.