Anyone want a RARE UMP?

Will50Wester

Nexon is adding more new content and RARE weapons in every patch, but one of the guns that has stayed standard all this time is the UMP, it's a popular close quarters weapon many ppl uses, but shouldn't there be a UMP MOD or something of that type? I think it would sell pretty well and make some more money for Nexon if they added that.

Werbung:

spuznick242

ya it would be nice but i dont use the umpo_O
it would make nexon rich though!

Nexon would just be rolling in the money. Every game I'm in, mostly I play at two towers, there is at least 2 umps if not more. Their good guns, if you can close the distance and not get killed in the process.

da_kachman

it would be a great money maker, but then it would just make the game one sided in the small maps like junk and death room. Which the results to ruining our kdrs, then our self-esteem, and then becoming emo. But nexon doesn't care about our feelings do they :'(

spuznick242

it would be a great money maker, but then it would just make the game one sided in the small maps like junk and death room. Which the results to ruining our kdrs, then our self-esteem, and then becoming emo. But nexon doesn't care about our feelings do they :'(

HAHA, dont worrie, nexon does care. (No they dont, but tell your self that) and just play at bigger maps, where them UMPS dont have the range to get you, like two towers, yes there is close range in there, but mostly its far.

godsrevenger

what...there is a rare ump.
the mp5 ras is pretty close to an ump, and the mp7 steel is pretty close to an ump. both could be considered rare versions of the ump, and both are extremely over powered.

Werbung:

spuznick242

what...there is a rare ump.
the mp5 ras is pretty close to an ump, and the mp7 steel is pretty close to an ump. both could be considered rare versions of the ump, and both are extremely over powered.

I still kind of think that their gona come out with a rare ump at some point in time. And I picked up an MP7 before in a game earlier, and it didnt seem over powered, its rate of fire was very fast, but the power wasnt too bad, it took like 5 shots to kill them, which wasnt bad because of its rate of fire, and the MP5 RAS isnt bad either, I think both are ok powered, for the fire rate, if anything the power could come down a bit, or the fire rate could come down a bit, just to make it somewhat more fair to the normal MP5 and other smg.