Anti scratch wii casing

Phillysoul11

Skin Guard Protector for wii Console
Full cover your wii from scratch
Professional design and precise mould size, particular protect every where of Wii airframe
Tree layer design, protect the user layer effectively and not effect the appearance of Wii
Special treatment for the surface of sheet and wearable
Washable and reusable
Safety and credibility, protect your products effectively
Warranty period: Six Months
In retail packaging
http://www.globalsourcesdirect.com/servlet/the-2419/Wii-Skin-Guard/Detail#
wow first i was like *sigh* another peice of crap but then i looked at the price...1.83$? hmmm it might be worth the money .... with lots of brothers and sisters constantly running around the house eventually it will get scratched.
what do you guys think? more 3rd party crap? or a deal?

Werbung:

shelton2211

look again at the price
Unit Price: US$ 1.83
Case of 50 Units
Case Price: US$91.50
and you have to buy a case you cant buy the unit by itself

Jesusdragon737

wow. the english on that advertisement is terrible. I would never buy something from a place that didn't spend the time to translate whatever other language that was to english properly. Also, I wouldn't want to make my wii look bad my sticking things on it. If you just put a skin on the wii it would stop it from scratching just about as well, and I seriously doubt I'll have a problem with my wii ever getting scratched...

Gdog

kevmaster said:
Gdog said:
lu1g1 said:
so you cant buy just one??
that sux

Seriously dude, I think that the Jacket will be enough. It will basically stop scratching...And it's free!!

Im with you, Im sticking with the freebies

Amen to that my brotha'! Let us stick with the freebies! And honestly, forgeting the looks, I would rather choose the jacket over the case even if it costed money because it protects it from impact and scratches, while the case only covers scratches

AlanEdgeHead

Gdog said:
lu1g1 said:
so you cant buy just one??
that sux

Seriously dude, I think that the Jacket will be enough. It will basically stop scratching...And it's free!!

Why do you keep mentioning the Wii Jacket? That is for the Wii Remote, and it will not protect the system from scratches.

Jesusdragon737

Danny said:
Freebies are good.. Especially 1st Party Freebies :O
So the Wii Jackets isn't crap.

Except this is a scratch protector for the actual system. The wii jackets are for the wiimote and in no possible way could protect the system from getting scratched up.

Werbung: