Ansiria - LIght or Shadow - need some members

Werbung:

Arkidas

I don't think I am skilled to help you with anything there but I just want to give you a tip,
Try to find a model which you like on wc3search because modelers are very few around now.
Finding one is possible but if you really want completely unique models then I'd suggest you to start learning just in case if you no one will apply for it :)

PS: Nice website!

ragingspeedhorn

Decent model and icon makers are hard to find these days, so I agree with arkidas, use the ones on wc3search or try starting to learn yourself if you want the m truely unique :p

KingZeus

Heres one option make friends with some modelers or icon makers. I mess around with photoshop and its actually my job to mess around with it :) , for example I have made friends with a music maker so I could get some unique music for my maps since I don't use any imported icons or models my maps are small and I can put in music. Just remembered I write some in free time so I could be story maker I am just lazy.

Naiden

I'm only weak skinner :)
And i need special unique models for my project.I trying to find some guys.Maybe i'll have luck :p
and thanks for your tips...

Fladian

Instead of just posting the map, or site, or wherever that link leads to, you might want to give some information about the entire project as well. I, for one, don't got a clue what this is about.

Oh, and the 'I' of the "Light", is a capital.

Naiden

This project is from other fantasy world.Ansiria.In this world you can find different creatures,races,spells,attacks.
I want create 3 campaigns from this world.First is light or shadow.It is about a dwarven kingdom and about life,architecture,courage.And the main theme is Orcs.Dwarven kingdom is attacked by orcs.You control new king of dwarves,Tharin,and few soldiers.
It's rpg campaign..special features:
-The forging of the weapon
-Slow corpse decay
-custom stuff,music,etc
-Getting XP for quests
-sometimes,you have choice to do some situation
-a lot of new lands,creatures,spells,items...

i'm not good at writing a long texts...

Undead_Lives

If you really want a story maker, maybe PM me about specifics what you want to happen, what the world is like, etc, and I'll fill in the details :D

Werbung: