Animal Issues

Undead_Lives

This will be the place where anyone who would like to talk about the newly available map in the downloads section, Animal Issues. You can download it -->here<--
A couple of notes..

1. I am not the project leader, nor do I really have much credit on this project. I am merely a beta tester, and the creators um...connection to the forums here.
2. Wrath_of_Questo is one of the creators NEW BNet identities, so it did not show up on this version.
3. The Northern tank is a little overpowered, it is being fixed.

Ok, on this topic, please post all of the bugs/ideas/suggestions you want or just plain old give feedback. Screen shots are here.

boatspawns5kp.jpg

Boat Spawns

bowenult4ru.jpg

Hero ultimate

killerfuzzballult6at.jpg

One of the heroes that can only be used by the creators ults.

magistrateult4px.jpg

The Magistrate's Ultimate-deadly.

questoult9tg.jpg

Another Creator Hero Ult.

rocketlaunch6rz.jpg

A hero launches Rockets.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

As I said, it can ONLY be used by the creators themselves. ONLY by them.
And they made it for fun when they would play against each other 1v1.

-=GhosT=-

seems like creators got much more betteeeeeer heros , much more effort putted to them, why?? just because to get excited for themselves in 1v1 matchees :]

Undead_Lives

Ya, sometimes they do lag..
And rsh, it also requires a password to activate, and for that reason, the map is protected :D
seems like creators got much more betteeeeeer heros , much more effort putted to them, why?? just because to get excited for themselves in 1v1 matchees :]
[/b]
Sorry, thats my fault. I didn't post a lot of other hero's ultimates.

Undead_Lives

He used GUI only. It lags a little, but not really that bad, it doesn't last long, and he removed the "after blaze" of the fire otherwise it would REALLY lag.

Werbung:

Questo

Thanks for all the nice words,
Right now I am working on WoT, Animal Issues WILL be finished within the next 3 months.
Yes, everything in there is GUI and the "Symbol of Death" was a borrowed design from wc3sear.ch. (Its the screen with red lightning)
Any ideas for more spells based on animals would be appreciated