WTS: Acc w/ 82 Games Including Valve Complete Valued @ $1060.35

anomie215

interested? contact aznball4@gmail.com I am quitting steam and have 0 use for this account so i am looking to get rid of it, price is negotiable

List of Games Include:
  1. Both L4D Games
  2. Every CS Game
  3. Portal 1/2
  4. Both Team Fortress Games
  5. Plants vs Zombies
  6. Fallout 3
  7. Fallout New Vegas w/ ALL DLC's
  8. Aliens vs. Predator
  9. Telltale's Walking Dead Season 1
  10. Activison's Walking Dead Survival Instinct
  11. Payday 1 and 2
  12. Natural Selection 2
  13. Battlefield Bad Company 2
  14. Batman Arkhym Asylum GOTY Edition
  15. Killing Floor
  16. Resident Evil 5
  17. Brink
  18. Dead Island
  19. Audiosurf
  20. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
  21. F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
  22. Garry's Mod
  23. Unreal Tournament 3: Black Edition
  24. Grand Theft Auto IV
  25. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  26. Super Meat Boy
  27. Farcry 2
  28. Assassin's Creed
  29. Crysis 1 and 2
  30. Amnesia: The Dark Descent
  31. Metro 2033
  32. ALL Half Life Games
  33. Darksiders
  34. Dead Space
  35. MIrror's Edge
  36. Day of Defeat and DoD: Source
  37. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
  38. Company of Heroes
  39. Poker Night at the Inventory
  40. MLB® Front Office Manager
  41. Borderlands
  42. Medal of Honor
  43. Red Faction: Armageddon
  44. Ricochet

Werbung:

anomie215

yes i do have proof of purchase. I purchased every single game on the account since i made it in 2009 via paypal. i have received some interest in the account from a few people but in the event that i do not sell to one of them who as already contacted me i am writing this last post to say i will not have the time to constantly check this site.

i have absolutely 0 use for the account so i am willing to sell for a fraction of the 'price' of 1k. it has a very good number of games that people still play today so if you want a good deal on any of them i think this is worth it. I see a lot of people asking for as much as half the 'valued' price of the account but i know with sales and the fact there is always a risk when you do blackmarket purchases like this it is a buyer's market so while i said the price is negotiable i had a price of about 15% in mind.

my word is probably not worth much around here w/ my 2 postsbut back when i was a naive kid i think i bought an acc w/ a good tun of games for 40 bucks from this website i think it was called project7 but it was recovered and they said it wasnt their problem although i am sure that was the scam, sell recover and sell again. anyway i was the only owner of this account and purchased every game on it and i havent played any games on it since september so i really have no intention of pulling any bs i just want to get rid of the account for a decent price. also since i forgot to add the only method of payment i am accepting is paypal. thanks everyone

Werbung: