About Combat Arms Sig Gen...

DarkLink

Well, I didn't know where to put this, so I guess I put this here.
About the Signature Generator at
http://sig.combatarms.us, it's not working for me anymore. I made a signature, and I decided to save it on my PC, I did and I don't know what happened. It won't work for my IGN, it does for other ones that I tried.

Werbung:

Roger117

Where did you save it? Did you right click and press save picture as or copy and paste? If your trying to put it onto your signiture here or somewhere else, use the forum link code. Copy it and go to User CP (here at the CA fourms) or wherever the edit your profile page is. Go to signature and and paste it there.
If you still can't fix it, post it here and I'll see if I can fix it.
I hope this helps!

DarkLink

Well, I saved it, but I didn't pasted it. I used the Forum Link and it's not working, I mean the Generator doesn't even show the preview. :confused:

Roger117

Well, I saved it, but I didn't pasted it. I used the Forum Link and it's not working, I mean the Generator doesn't even show the preview. :confused:

Oh the generator doesn't show the preview eh? I'll check out the website. It may be their own technical difficulties.

Are you using a registered CA account? It says if you don't it won't show up with a preview.
Mine doesn't come out with a preview too. It might the website's problem.

Werbung: