8 Must have accessories for the Wii

Danny

During a time of me surfing the net.. I found this top 8 site.. so Here is the list without the pictures
1.Extra Remotes
2.Rechargeable Batteries
3. Gamecube Remotes
4. Gamecube Memory Cards
5. Wii Points
6. SD Card
7. Wireless Router
8. Video Adapter

Link Here

Wii Classic Remote isn't there :O Anyone agree with this list?

Werbung:

Gdog

1. Getting it
2. Have it
3. Have it
4. Have it
5. Getting it
6. Have it
7. Have it
8. Have it
Looks like I'm set!

Danny

Gdog said:
1. Getting it
2. Have it
3. Have it
4. Have it
5. Getting it
6. Have it
7. Have it
8. Have it
Looks like I'm set!
I have all of these.. Including the Classic remote which they didn't include :O

Gdog

Danny said:
Gdog said:
1. Getting it
2. Have it
3. Have it
4. Have it
5. Getting it
6. Have it
7. Have it
8. Have it
Looks like I'm set!
I have all of these.. Including the Classic remote which they didn't include :O

Well, for me, I'm not sure if I want to get the classic controller....

Gdog

titch.ryan said:
i dont agree. you need a zapper of some sort because they are cool.

You don't exactly need something because it is cool....Though, there are some pretty good reasons that the zapper might be on the list, but none because it is cool.

titch.ryan

Gdog said:
titch.ryan said:
i dont agree. you need a zapper of some sort because they are cool.

You don't exactly need something because it is cool....Though, there are some pretty good reasons that the zapper might be on the list, but none because it is cool.

ok then not cool but FUN!

jesta

lu1g1 said:
whats the video adapter??? i dont thing you need the classic controller if you have the gamecube controller

It's for HD tv's...

"The Wii doesn't have the graphical horsepower to handle high-def graphics, but it can do DVD-level 480p video, which will look considerably better on large HDTVs. To see the Wii's games in 480p, you'll need Nintendo's proprietary component video adapter, which should run about $20."

video_adapt_400x400.jpg

Danny

Well.. The Classic remote gives it a more authentic feel to the VC Games.. So Classic Remotes is a must have :)

shadowofchaos

Danny said:
Well.. The Classic remote gives it a more authentic feel to the VC Games.. So Classic Remotes is a must have :)

I would imagine so... but tell them that! They said in the Gamecube controller section that it saves you the trouble of buying a classic Remote...

Werbung:

AlanEdgeHead

shadowofchaos said:
Danny said:

I would imagine so... but tell them that! They said in the Gamecube controller section that it saves you the trouble of buying a classic Remote...

But the Classic Controller is pretty much required for SNES games. Because the button layout on the Cube controller is atrocious for games like Super Mario World or Donkey Kong Country. Unless you have a crab-claw for a hand.