3 Word Game

Werbung:

Fladian

very strange looking

Off topic (in the off topic section, isn't it ironic?): Fredalf, do you happen to post outside the off-topic section as well? :p I'm getting tired of having only one play mate ;)

Fladian

and that penguin

Offtopic: What kind of threads would you call... "worthy?" Like I said, I'm getting bored of only having one play mate, it does look like he isn't able to keep up with my pace of posting :p

Fredalf

was looking for

Off topic: Well, artistic threads I guess. Skinning, modeling and drawing. Stuff like that. Yeah sure, but, who can? :p

Fladian

a giant carrot

Offtopic: Skinning, modelling and drawing. Despite my like for drawing, I have no real skill in it, or any knowledge as far as it goes. Damn it :p
Who can? Well, there are more than enough people who can keep up with my pace. After all, I am still following an example :p

Fredalf

which was rumored

Off topic: I have enough knowledge to get around in those areas. As far as skill go though, I probably miss out (quite a lot sometimes). But as long as it´s fun I see no reason to stop. :p
Really? ;) Who´s your current "play mate" by the way? Ark?

Fladian

a very big

Off topic: I guess you're right in that, for sure. But... well, I don't even have the equipment to do it :p
No, Escurial-Noxer. He's the only one who posts a bit ;)

Fredalf

human-looking tree

Off topic: Yeah that´s one of the bigger problems, equipment. But as far as drawing goes; I´m sure everyone can get a hold of a pencil and a sheet of paper ;)
Yeah, he joined a day later than me and already has twice as many posts as I have :p

Fladian

*looks at what the last few posts are, and starts shaking his head out of confusion*
I'm getting a little confused.

- 'but the giant'

Offtopic once again, it starts to become my middle name. Oh, wait that's already something else, err...: Everone can get a pencil and a sheet of paper, you say? Oh, Fredalf, then you don't know me well enough ;) :p True enough though. But I stopped drawing after I... came in my final year. Perhaps a lack of interest, maybe out because I found other things more entertaining. But I stopped drawing, and that's what counts. Quite a shame, actually - not that I was all that good or so.

Yeah, it's as if he is having a race with me. Though I cannot remember anyone ever winning a race in posting with me. The only person that managed to try it - and lost - was Satanas from Wc3c. :p

Fredalf

carrot was actually

OT: Yeah maybe that´s true. Come to think of it, I don´t know you at all:p
Heheh, yeah. But I find it quite amusing actually; you somehow manage to not only post a lot, but your posts are always (well, most of the time anyway) so long :p

Fladian

not a carrot

OT: You'll figure me out... eventually ;)
I tend to post, the way I talk: Long, a lot of unnecessary information, attaching to the memory, but eventually completely useless. :p That's the summary of most of my conversations outside the internet *uhhum*
Most people complain that my posts are long, but like I said, I am following an example. I am not trying to be an example, I am following one. Not to mention that I have a hard time shorting words. As in, making a sentence shorter by using less words, or using other words so the sentence can become less... big. Right. Though, as you can see, I have no problems in expanding the size of the amount of text.
Someone once said to me: "You can create an entire story from a single sentence, but why can't you sum an entire story up in one sentence?"

Werbung: