zoom like trigger

Werbung:

Xeridanus

um, do you have a mouse wheel? use that. otherwise, if you are in game it's page up/pgup and page down/pgdn. if you are in the WE use ctr+right click to change the camera angle and just right click to move the map around.

I hope this answers your question.

Squishy-1

i believe he means increase and decrease the value of the z offset... im not exactly sure what triggers u use but it has to do with pan camera to +/- z access

Vexorian

To my understanding it is the Set camera field : function then you select Z offset as field and change it to a lower one so it zooms in.

TerranUp16

Isn't the Z offset how high the camera is off the ground? By this I mean that if the angle of attack were set to 360, the camera would be looking directly horizontally. If the Z offset were 0, the camera would be at ground level, but if the Z offset were 30, it would be floating above the ground. That's how it is in the Camera editor, but I'll need to check if it's the same way w/trigs.

Zergleb

Oh come on guys, you don't know what the FOV(Field of View) is? its the field of view and it determines how Zoomed in something is.

You can also change the distance the camera is away from the target point, without messing with the Z offset.

Basically goto the trigger(I don't knwo if this is exact) but I believe its like Camera - Set Camera Field(Timed) or something.

Just Set Camera field <Field of View> to <> for <Player> over <time>.

Werbung: