Young CS players.....

Werbung:

Crisis

Hey guys stop picking on Billy and 2Loud....I mean young players.....
But I agree that young and even inexperianced players need to speak CORRECT tactical chat. I know a particular regular who has a very bad habbit of calling a bomb site while CT when then is no bomb there. Aditionally I get kind of annoyed when they say "Site A/B" is clear but they haven't actually checked it out.

Now I talk a lot, but I keep 90+% of the live round chat to calling clean areas, spotting enemies, etc...

blze

the absolute best is when on d2 some CT goes B alone and calls
B because one lame T went there with a glock. so all ct's go B
and the non-idiot T's pwn us at long A.

gfg, call the bomb or stfu. i <3 you 8)

OR: (im on a roll, bear/bare with me :D )

30 seconds into the round i have to hear about someones new
fucking mouse or whatever. you need a life if you're that excited about
a mouse. i have several for sale, lives that is, so hit me up, LOL!

Puppet

Geez, you guys are hard core. You're going to make people so nervous about talking that the game will get too serious. Lighten the hell up. On the other hand, there is sometimes a bit too much babble on the air waves. Sometimes it's fun, other times not. I am guilty of responding to you guys when you ask me non-tactical questions and I'm far from being a "young player". I think we could all learn one thing from this thread: save the babble for when you're dead. I will work harder at that. Sorry for wanting to socialize with you deadbeats. :twisted:

instant

Puppety - I don't think its you at all ("young" should have given that away ;)). There's a pretty distinct difference when a youngen is talking about random crap and someone older is talking about random crap. The difference being that a youngen some how manages to be a lot more annoying. I don't mind the chatter from the adults, maybe I'm just biased and uptight. Or maybe we should just stick to defenders rule.... "no one under 18" :twisted: :wink:

Maybe its not that theres too much chatter that is the issue, moreso the quality. I'm 20. Would I hang out with a 30 year old? Yes (my roommate is 30). Would I hang out with a 16 year old. No. So yea, maybe I am biased :? :x

Crisis

Hey I don't really care if players are under 18. What matters to me is that they are either funny or team players. Ema for example, is not exactly in the top15, but she's funny and has fun with being 0wangely-challeneged for right now.

EMA

HEATON!!! :evil:

i love being owned by all you peeps. I think you know i don't mind. I only stick with this server BECAUSE of the people. Y'all are fun. I think that it might be best if i cut the chit chat and that i'll try to do. Seems like it's been getting in the way of a lot of stuff lately.

rocklee

I don't think any one is referring to you specifically Ema. I think most of us are honored that you grace the PuNx server with your presence :D I think instant got annoyed by the baby whining, and I definitely know you don't do that... so its all good.

Just chillax ppl, its just a game after all. Plus I play at PuNx cuz of the ppl also. Like Monkee said, its like going down to the corner bar and meeting up with your buds and having a nice cold one. Play and enjoy!

EMA

yeah rock i know.my name wasn't used or anything like that. But i think i'm going to take a break from punx for a while...too many things are getting to me right now and its just making me act like a bitch(but hey i'm a girl...aren't i allowed to do that?) :lol: muahahaha

Loudboy

i mean, i'm only 16. and i think i'm generally accepted here, cept certain times by puppet.

But yeh, i'm really quiet to begin with so it doesnt matter

Werbung: