YOU SMOKEM PEACE PIPE!

DiLLa

so yeh i was going through this J.C auto tuner magazine which i never buy from...i was eating and for some reason eating and reading go hand in hand..anyways

this subscription size paper fell out of it for a legendary item!

http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct/product/prdid-102129001.jsp

i dont kno about you other smokers but...i dont need all that garbage on my pipe lol

rofl this is the greatest part of it all...

For centuries great warriors and adversaries solemnly passed the peace pipe from hand to lips. Sending puffs of grey smoke rising to the Creator, they gave a visible sign of their good intentions to make war no more

lets buy our president one!

Werbung:

LizardKing

a buddy of mine use to have this kick ass tomahawk peace pipe, probably the coolest thing i ever smoked out of cuz i always wanted to throw it but i never did, someone dropped it to and cracked the bowl around the bottom and so now it sucks but still an awesome decorative piece. hardly anyone knows its a peace pipe lol

stoned_MONKee

If you really want one that looks just like a chrome axe with a wood handle, you can go to sportsmansguide.com, and look around their website, as i got one there for my friend for $14.95 + s&h. I got it last year, but they might have a few laying around.

Sadistic said:
DiLLa said:
lets buy our president one!

Nah he would never use it, Get him a peace straw though and i bet he wears the fucker out.
lol I think he outgrew that shit already. live and learn, you never know he might still do a bump in the White house. you never know.

I still think making a pipe out of an apple or eggplant is much cooler than anything man made.

stoned_MONKee

Dilla likes to make his out of cucumbers, cause he always has some just "laying around". He also likes the feel of it; he's into that natural shit. :twisted:

stoned_MONKee said:
Dilla likes to make his out of cucumbers, cause he always has some just "laying around". He also likes the feel of it; he's into that natural shit. :twisted:

I have to say, Dilla, you are the coolest most laied back mother fucker. anyone who can take all the abuse we send your way with a grin and grain of salt is alright in my book, no matter what we say.

LizardKing

no this was one was an old one that his grandfather gave him, lol. its kick ass but some stupid stoner stepped on the bowl and cracked it sooo its only a decorative piece now

stoned_MONKee

Dilla loves the abuse! He's happy as long as he gets the attention. Like the other teachers said whe i was student teaching; "...if they don't write about you on the bathroom walls, then you are not doing your job". :twisted:

Werbung: