X-OOM Software adds media centre to Wii

hockeyhero

Microsoft and Sony's claims that they can provide gamers with media centre qualities over the Nintendo Wii are about to come to an end following an announcement from software maker X-OOM.

The software range has announced that it is launching a new piece of software in October that will turn the Nintendo Wii into a fully functional media centre.

The software will allow users to access all digital media on a PC via the Wii’s built-in Wi-Fi capability, allowing users to access their music, view photos and watch films on their Nintendo Wii without having to have the PC in the same room.

Network connection can be done through WLAN or LAN and the software supports MP3, WMA, OGG, DivX, XviD, MPEG 2, MPEG4, WMV, JPG, BMP file formats.

The X-OOM Media Centre for Wii is priced at £29.99 and will be available from www.X-OOM.com and www.amazon.co.uk.

Full Link: http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/news/news.phtml/10332/11356/x-oom-nintendo-wii-media-centre.phtml

Werbung:

Pythorne

I agree, it is pretty useless, but there is a small advantage. I would use my computer or my ipod aswell.

lol......did anyone get the new ipods..

Ryano

Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
ipods are crap, ge creative zen's;)

Creative gen's are cool, but i think ipods are better

Yeah but half the ipods are faulty...

No...........................who told you that????

It's common fact that alot of ipods are faulty, whether it be that they don't charge after a couple of months and sometimes they will stop working randomly.

Pythorne

Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
Ryano said:

It's common fact that alot of ipods are faulty, whether it be that they don't charge after a couple of months and sometimes they will stop working randomly.

Yes they do stop (freeze, but you can reset them by holding 2 buttons, but i have never had a problem with my ipods.

Ryano

Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
Ryano said:

Yes they do stop (freeze, but you can reset them by holding 2 buttons, but i have never had a problem with my ipods.

I'm not just talking about freezing, I'm talking about them just stopping working, they don't turn on or anything...

Werbung:

Pythorne

Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
Ryano said:

I'm not just talking about freezing, I'm talking about them just stopping working, they don't turn on or anything...

Never heard of them doing that.....