WTF

Dirty

Umm... when the hell did Snarf become a PuNx, and is this the same guy from Dagorland? Also didnt Snarf from Dagorland get on the cheaters list? Also. how the fuck did his name get above Satan's on the list to the left, cause Satan should have his name ahead of Snarf.

Werbung:

Defender

Chill....

You're thinking of Smurfy...Snarf was not only an admin but he was top15 most of the time. I gave Snarf admin status on the server since day one and we have always played well together. Also i talked to Clutch about it and we agreed. All the other PuNx know Snarf...always trusted him, and always liked him. So STFU.

Also he is our 5th now. Until Satan gets better he will have to be a fill-in in case someone cant play in a clan match. Now we can start to practice for CAL.

Dirty

oh

Well my bad then, I was thinking of Smurfy, he was a gay ass. Sorry Snarf welcome to PuNx. I still think that Satan should have his name ahead though, just cause he has been here longer...but I'm just stupid like that, I guess it don't really mean shit. Oh, also I would like everyone to know I have a bad case of the Jim Beam shits.

Dirty

hey satan

You just keep playing and you will get better. And who knows, I think we should study our Pshcyo stats hardcore, I think for scrims we need to study who does better at what, maybe we will know what maps we will be scrimming, and maybe you hold better stats in those maps. So just keep playing.

Werbung: