WOS

garygofast

:cursing:eek:ver 2000 peeps were banned yesterday yet the hackfest goes on :cursing:
I'm still going to play tonight hope to see some of you out there

Werbung:

spuznick242

I dont play anymore. Like the hackers need to learn a bit first. Like respect and what not. Like I find myself telling alot of people online on PSN that the main problem why there is so many problems not just in games but also the world. Like the US is based on us all being differnt, but yet people hate other people because they are, well then what the F@$! are you doing in america if you dont want them? Its just respect, or lack of respect thats the problem and the hackers just dont have it, not only on PC games but PSN, Xbox, anything really.

Jordan B

Hacking situation is going to get alot better once Ahnlabs contract expires.

Also, the power levelers are gonna get what's coming to them in a few days.

Top 10 will look different lulz.

SpIkE_JoNzE

i will create some noob accounts and spam NC-17 COMMENTS....to show those f*k*rs how upset we all are...

btw, IM SO CLOSE TO BE THE 1st POSITION IN M16 TOP MOST HEADSHOTS..

Master_7

thank god.... atleast they are doing something... I have watched people jump up through the ranks like mad... and here I am at 2ndLT3 and I started back in Aug 08'.... geezzzz be glad when they all hax get what is coming to them...

garygofast

They banned like 3080 haxers yesterday and still not enough
Most every game I went into lastnite had hacker
But one game had the worst haxers I've ever seen
Thats fun when I can kill haxers it feels soooooooooooooooooooo good
I wish I had a vid of that I was on top the hole game

spuznick242

They banned like 3080 haxers yesterday and still not enough
Most every game I went into lastnite had hacker
But one game had the worst haxers I've ever seen
Thats fun when I can kill haxers it feels soooooooooooooooooooo good
I wish I had a vid of that I was on top the hole game

I heard in game that gordon some hacker created new hacks and everyone started to use them but just about everyone who downloaded them got banned because they were too easy to detect or something.

garygofast

I realy do beleave that Nexon sells some of the hax
They are trying to play both sides
Look at it this way the hax keep coming back no mater what they do
They want to IP bann
They aren't trying to get rid of AnaLab
They aren't sewing any hack sites
They just make money.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I realy do beleave that Nexon sells some of the hax
They are trying to play both sides
Look at it this way the hax keep coming back no mater what they do
They want to IP bann
They aren't trying to get rid of AnaLab
They aren't sewing any hack sites
They just make money.

They can't get rid of AhnLab if there's a contract and they're stuck with it until that contract runs out. I'm sure they regret that decision. IP banning has been proven useless by all the Brazilians that are still playing Combat Arms, IP bans are easy to avoid. They also have attacked hack sites before, attacked them where it hurts. I remember thisgamesux.net, it used to be the biggest hack distributor for combat arms. Nexon hit them where it hurt the most, paypal. Paypal refused TGS service and TGS had to stop giving out and selling hacks for combat arms.

I don't see the hackers as Nexon's fault, more AhnLab's for having crap anti-cheat software. I hope Nexon ends up switching to Punkbuster, or even developing their own system like VAC.