World of Arcarius

Bob27

World of Arcairus is an RPG that will feature hundreds of Quests, custom models, skins and sounds. The RPG will be set in a entire new Fantasy World created especialy for the project. You will be able to move from map to map like in The Frozen Throne Orc RPG Campaign. It will feature huge battles between the different races of Arcarius. Screenshots will be released soon.

The Forum can be found Here.

Werbung:

Bob27

Ok i'll give a quick outline of the introduction now, and a more deatiled version later. If you read this post you would know that humans are a race that know little about themselves. The main character whos name is Joe is called of from the capatil city of the humans (there name is yet to be decided) to an outpost where These rebels (which will be like Japanese people :infernal: ) will be preparing to attack. I won't say to much more so I don't give away to much of the story. And also this could very well change a bit. Or maybe even alot. To tell you to truth i've still got to get this approved by Darkness :D

Bob27

If its a single-player only map, you may not want to call it an "Open RPG". That could be misleading.[/b]

Well there are singleplayer Open RPGs arn't there? Well since its going to be a wc3 campaign file I don't see how people could get confused with wether its an Open RPG or normel RPG when it gets released.

Well, what you said now doesn't sound too original. Though it could always change.[/b]

I'm half waiting for Darkness to finish of the History before I go finishing the whole story.

Werbung: