wii sports attachments worst idea ever

bksands77

for those who don't know what these are they are bat, golf club and tennis racket attachments to wiimotes

they don't effect gameplay at all, and to me they are just an overall waste of money

Werbung:

kaitora

they look like shoddy pieces of plastic... what is the point? cos every time you change sport, then you will have to faff about to change the plastic rubbish on your wii mote

GoldenAssassin

The attachments were first released when the Wii first came out, and there was a big hubbub about using the mote as a virtual-reality dealio.

*shrug*

kaitora

but then think... how many other games are you going to pretend its a tennis racket for? zelda?? I think not... oh look, i just hit an enemy with my tennis racket sword

VGS

You could use the Tennis racket add-on to play real tennis if you wanted to. Not sure if it'd be any good or not, but still...

kaitora

well i see no point... by the looks of things... i'd be better of playing tennis with wii helm. how long do you play wii sports for? you pay whatever extortionate price it will be to use them for a short period of time.... steer well clear of them

TimpZ

i think the golf is the stupidest... it just makes the wiimote longer! and it doesn't even reach to the ground so there is absolutly no point at all!

Werbung: