Wii Motion Plus First Impressions

jesta

bozon-ign-blog-pics--20090521043505063.jpg
wii-motion-plus.jpg

So, anyone got WM+ yet?

What games have you got for it?
Grand Slam Tennis, Virtua Tennis 2009, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, I believe are all out now with WM+ capabilities.
Are the games good with motion plus?
Does it improve the motion sensing?
Was it worth it?

And what new games are you looking forward to playing with your new accessory?

I'll be getting mine when Wii Sports Resort is out, that's if I can hold out that long ;)

grand_slam_tennis_wii.jpg
tiger-woods-pga-tour-wii-motionplus.jpg
341979ps_500h.jpg

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

I don't have it yet, is it released in Europe? the only nintendo commercials i see here is about super mario galaxy ( which is like 20 years old or something :p ) and the dsi

titch.ryan

Motion+ impression.

i got motion+ and sports resort today and I'm really impressed with the new accessory.

The motion control in sword fighting is amazing and i cant wait for it to come to red steel 2!!!

Also the new golf game is alot more realistic, eg HARDER!!!

Everything is near perfect 1to1 motion control, cant wait to see what the developers can do next!

mrman226

Re: Motion+ impression.

I'm getting my reserved copy tommorrow morning from gamestop, and while I was on the way out, I played with the wii sports resort by the door, and the swordplay and frisbee games are really good, I also bought a wii motionplus so that when I get wii sports resort, I can play two-player. In the meantime, I played Mario Super Sluggers, and I was amazed at how much more realistic the game became with it.

Sousanator

Re: Motion+ impression.

I'll be picking mine up tommorow as well. Never that I would say that, but I've been playing Grand Slam Tennis a lot lately and I'm really into that. M+ is sold out everywhere here which is is the only reason I pre-orded Wii Sports Resort. Hopefully it wont make tennis too realistic, or else I would just lose all the time.

jesta

Got mine a few days ago and have been playing Sports Resort and Virtua Tennis.

Sports resort is great. As Titch said the controls are amazingly responsive. Loving the new table tennis and archery. Golf is much harder.

Virtua Tennis is pretty good too. I heard Grand Slam wasn't as good with WM+, but I can't compare them.

Sousanator

After playing WSR today for a few hours I have to say I am not in love. I don't like much of the minigames except Swordplay. Although it is a bit more precise, I don't think M+ is worth the $20.

Also what happen to daily training the original Wii Sports had? That was the reason I liked Wii Sports, and now that its gone there not much to do except try to collect stamps.

Also I tried Grand Slam Tennis, but I honestly couldn't tell the difference. I guess I'll have to find a copy of Vitua Tennis now.

Silver-Tan

Well,it looks pretty cool.... I just want a Zelda game using the Motion +... after that my life will be complete and i could die in peace

Werbung:
Wii Motion Plus personally is something that feels like a total rip off. In my opinion, it's right up there with the scam of DLC. It's a great feature no question. But if you take an honest look at the Wii and the Wiimote, this tech should have been there from the very start. I can't see myself paying for "better accuracy" when they should have made the accuracy top notch from the very start.