Wii Balance Board

jesta

nintendo-wii-balance-board.jpg

Christmas came early for me as I finally got my hands on Wii Fit. I found a promotional deal at buyitplayit.com, they were giving away 50 Wii Fits for £50. It only lasted 57 secs but I was a lucky chap and bagged a bargain.

Been using it now for a few days and I must say I'm thoroughly impressed. My Wii Fit age has been near my real age lol, and all the games/exercises are very enjoyable. The board itself is so receptive, I was plesantly surprised.
I have Shaun Whites Snowboarding too, and that's a lot of fun with the board turned sideways,.

Has anyone else got Wii Fit?
What do you think of it?
What else do you think it can be used for apart from skiing/snowboarding games?

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

Re: Balance Board

yes i got wii fit! it gets boored after playing it for some weeks but it really is fun if u dnt play it too much! whats your favorite exercise? i love running :p i once did a 30 minutes run. its also cool that the balance board is just a kind of a libra but still can do all of this cool stuff!

jesta

wii-fit-wii-balance-board.jpg

Like a step aerobics game, you have to walk on and off the board at the right time, if your really good you get 'perfects'.
The steps change so you might have to side step, walk on and off to the side, or kick steps.

Johnhg7

LOL, they tried to make us do this in school to some freaky 80's video. With the wii it might be less funny, and scary for that matter.

Sousanator

I've had my balance board for a long time (got it for $20 :p) got bored with it after 2 weeks. I went back to play it again since I got Shawn Whites Snowboarding and Raving Rabbids TV party which are decently fun, but I probably wont go back to it for another couple of weeks.

mrman226

What's weird is that I absolutely hate step aerobics in real life, but it becomes incredibly fun in wii fit, Ieven have got a perfect score (328) twice! What I like is that they didn't just leave the balance board for wii fit, they incorporated it into a whole bunch of other games, like Shawn White snowboarding, wii music, we ski, rayman raving rabbids tv party. There is so much potential in that somewhat-little board.

Werbung: