Wii are Massively Mistaken

Danny

Sorry for using a wii joke but I'm sick and tired of people calling the Wii; Nintendo Wii. It's not in this forum but other forums and blogs people calling are calling the Wii; Nintendo Wii. There's no nintendo in the name it's just Wii period.

My Point? Please Just Say Wii.. Thank You

Werbung:

GoldenAssassin

You're right. The official name of the Wii is just "Wii," unlike "Nintendo Super Entertainment System," "Nintendo Gameboy," "Nintendo Gamecube," etc.

I believe that Nintendo just wanted a single simple word that people could remember the console. In that regard, "Wii" fits perfectly.

Giga-Bowser

exactly and Nintendo DS is called Nintendo DS officialy but people just call it DS so that is proberbly why they didn't call it Nintendo Wii and just Wii.

lord sam

Danny said:
Sorry for using a wii joke but I'm sick and tired of people calling the Wii; Nintendo Wii. It's not in this forum but other forums and blogs people calling are calling the Wii; Nintendo Wii. There's no nintendo in the name it's just Wii period.

My Point? Please Just Say Wii.. Thank You

No the consoles full name is Nintendo Wii

beerbert

GoldenAssassin said:
You're right. The official name of the Wii is just "Wii," unlike "Nintendo Super Entertainment System," "Nintendo Gameboy," "Nintendo Gamecube," etc.

I believe that Nintendo just wanted a single simple word that people could remember the console. In that regard, "Wii" fits perfectly.

that is so true!

Mario

I just call it the Wii which it is and if no understands what i'm talking about i just say Nintendo Wii they know what i'm talking about then

Gdog

no offense and all, but does this really need a debate? If it has the word wii in it, we all know wat their talkin about. ok.

Werbung:

killtheoldway

or do we? wel everyone here should!, but if ur talking to some one out n about and u say "wii" yer u know, anyway, yeh haha this is quite pointless really :p