Who else should they have added?

^Topic.

I would've liked the Bomberman rumor to be true. ;)

And I'm sure many wanted Megaman as well.
Who did you want in?

I for one would have LOVED to see Shadow or Knuckles playable.

Werbung:

Sousanator

I was hoping your mii's would be a character, like how they did it with Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games.

Then you could have basically any character in Brawl.
I would have liked to see my Micheal Jackson mii fight my Mr.T mii.

That's a great idea! I never thought of that.. hmm... and yeah, if they had them in MSOG and are going to have them in MKWii, I'm sure they could have added them if they really wanted to.

shelton2211

or with the miis have a special mode that allows you to do that because you dont know what your "special" would be but i would have liked to see some more sonic characters like amy or eggman or even tails

shadowofchaos

Must be just the Final Fantasy Fan in me... but I would have liked to see the battle Mixed Final Fantasy and Nintendo Fans like me have been dying to see....

Link vs. Cloud..... But meh.... I'm a dreamer....

Jesusdragon737

Wow if any of those characters got included I would be very sad. There are too many third party characters already. Smash Bros should be Nintendo Characters vs each other. If there was a different character, I would replace Falco with Banjo Kazooie. XD Actually, Banjo Kazooie would be kinda dumb, but at least he would be someone different. Krystal at least would have been better than Falco. I mean, if Nintendo is going to put another clone of Fox: Wolf, then they should remove Falco and put in somebody different. Krystal would have been great.

Wow. Sonic and Snake = that's a LOT of third-party characters. xD
People are realizing that Big N had wasted opportunities with character additions and as I said before JD, they'd never add Banjo as much as I'd love them to. Knuckles or Shadow would be the biggest two characters that should've gotten in, imo.

Jesusdragon737

OF COURSE you would think so XD

Smash Bros is supposed to be about Nintendo characters duking it out, IMO. I'm sad there are any third party characters at all. That's my point. Any other characters from the sonic series would make the game aweful because they're all pretty much the same. I'm perfectly happy with the characters except that wolf and falco are both copies of fox.

guyofgod

Don't worry all! Nintendo is thinking about making more characters avalible via wii points. Of course, this is VERY unlikely.....still, a good thought and an easy way to make money for nintendo :)

guyofgod

I think it would be fun/funny to play as a gomba or a koopa :p Everyone else from Mario is in it :p (not like thomps or whatever but hotheads even are now).

Werbung:

Dana~Banana

knuckles, silver, Leon, Megaman, Bomberman, Reggie Aime Fills, Myamoto, Bowser. JR, Hammer Bros, That ghost from mario games, De Blob, that ice man from mp3, Kratos, and master cheif :)