Where, what, and who do you play with?

Arkidas

I don't play very much, but when I do I usually use Europe ( Northrend ) or Azeroth ( US - East ). I play melee, DotA, Skibi's and Zoator's sometimes. I play with people completely unbeknown to me, people I know through the internet and what I find to be the greatest fun, with my real life buddies.

Werbung:

edwinfong25

hmm...
I usually don't play much either, usually more concerned with making maps, lol :)
if i ever do play... its usually on Azeroth (US East) and that'll either be with one of my friends trying to test a map, or i'll end up playing completely random maps (whatever catches my eye and allows me to play, lol) :)

MeTaL GuArD

Recently i have become completely corrupt by DotA(haven't played anything else the past two weeks) on Northrend. While on DotA i am most likely to play Pudge, and if that's not available i am happy to play almost any other hero.

MeTaL GuArD

Psh, -em is for noobs. :p

I only play -sd recently(since having a choice among 3 heroes makes the game far more interesting and reduces counter-picking alot). That or -ap, cause i value well chosen lineups over luck(when your team is made up of agility heroes and the enemy happened to random a lich, a lion and lina). Additionally -ar modes seem to bring alot of bad players making the game short or very easy.

MeTaL GuArD

I think -em gives a huge boost to item dependant heroes like Clinkz, Void and the like, cause they don't have to spend half the game farming. And actually, i think both -ar and -ap bring bad players equally. And -ar is still luck based most of the time - unless you can manage to kill the entire enemy team alone(like me with pudge sometimes...). Anyway, i would love to play with you sometime, but i only play on Northrend, and if i remember right, you're playing on another server.

Undead_Lives

Pretty sure I play on Lordaeron.

The thing about -ar that takes skill is to be able to play with ANY hero, AGAINST any hero. Which is why I think it takes more skill, and why so many players suck at it XD

I could always go on Northrend, I made an account there once.

MeTaL GuArD

Another problem i would see with playing though are the time differences which are most likely pretty big. And additionally - it's overall teamwork that wins a game, which also sums up with skill of players(that's why i prefer -ap to -ar - you can plan out your lineup to have a balance that would let you win). And i admit i can't play visage properly. Not good with alchemist and rikimaru either. Was practising with void but i'm still really bad with him, so i usually stick to nukers, tanks and Pudge.

Werbung:

Shardshifter

I play a few hours a week, thats about as much time I have these days. I hardly ever play custom maps. I mostly play 2vs2 or 4vs4. Always on The Norherend server.