Wheel of Time AoS

Undead_Lives

My first real map...I work with one other person on this (another person was involved for a short time at the beggining), he currently is not a member of any modding sites...so I will direct this topic.

The map is based on the Wheel of Time series of fantasy novels by Robert Jordan (really good series, btw). It has heroes based of characters in the story, however the spells are usually not related to the story, since the "spells" in the story are A: usually not named and B: not something you could do with warcraft.
So, I leave all of the spells to my friend, who is awesome with triggers, and he just uses GUI.
The progress can be found in my sig, but if you dont want to look...
Terrain: 98% Bosses: 100%
Spells: 99% Triggers: 99%
Items: 90% Overall: 97%
The terrain is really quite finished, just adding a few...surprises ;)
Spells are done, but i put it at 99% cause currently we are reworking just a few heroes.
Items are done, but I always add more so.. :p
There are two bosses currently in the map, complete with their own creep areas (aside from the creep areas in the rest of the map). There is another boss, but since he's easy and doesn't give quite as good an item, I don't count him.
EDIT: There is now a final boss that is extremely difficult to get to and defeat :p
Triggers are done, but features are constantly being added, so triggers are constantly added.
The map is in no longer in Beta stage! I am currently working to get it hosted as well.
Right now I'm not really looking for anybody to work on the project except in artistic works. If someone could do some icons for me that would be great :D
If anyone shows interest in doing the above, I will post more information.

One final note: It should be noted that this AoS is unbalanced. For a reason. ALL of the heroes are overpowered, so I guess it really isn't imbalanced, just really quite...chaotic. :p

EDIT: What I need...
I would like someone to design a picture for my AoS (the thing that replaces the question mark). Anyone interested, please post here, or PM me. Credit will be given on the image and in game.

Werbung:

lord_carbo

You can make the spells used on WoT... with JASS :p

There is already a WoT map out there, but it's more of a... I don't know, kind of a multiplayer campaign-ish thing. Might wanna check that out ^_^

Undead_Lives

Thanks, I probably will, when I have the time :yay:
And yes, I know you could use JASS but still, if you read my post, you'd also not that I included how the "spells" in WoT are not very specific, it usually just says that you "weave" (weaving being how they make the spells, its kinda like channelling..) to do some task.

Undead_Lives

Slowly coming...zzzzzz...

EDIT: Hosting is pending. I sent a request to Arkidas.
ALSO Screenies coming within few days, doing a test now. (Now being Jan 27, 7:48 my time, GST -8...I think. Pacific time anyway)

Undead_Lives

To start off, sorry mods for the double post, but I needed to get this bumped because it doesn't get back to the top when I just edit it.

Wheel of Time AoS is now in the downloads section! download it -->here<--
Screenshots will be coming, will post them later.
Happy downloading!

PS: Hosting request denied, Arkidas will not host single map projects. :(

Questo

Right now im working on Terrain, tuning up a few older hero's and their corresponding heros, and making the 'Final' boss area, with some ubar items. The bases need a major overhauling atm.

Werbung:

Benx_X

Sounds like a cool map project + I really like the name :D

Good luck with it, hope to see it done soon! :)
[/b]
im pretty sure the name is from a book
but undead im looking forward to this, i always prefered playing AOS on my own, i would play this for sure