Whats your favourite game series for Xbox

Indyzx

For me I really enjoyed the Halo series and am very excited to see Halo 4 even though it is being made by a different company I think it will be great. I think a close second would have to be the assassins creed, I was instally hooked with the game and can't wait for the new game to be released. So just as the title states what is your favourite game series for Xbox.

Werbung:

SneakyDave

I really like the Call of Duty series, although I still haven't got Black Ops yet. I think I'd lose a lot of productivity if I ever got that game. I've been avoiding the news about Modern Warfare 3 too, so don't even get me started on that!

Bioshock by far. The second one was a little on the short side, but both games were gorgeous and were as fun as any shooter I've ever played, except maybe Half-Life 2.

LeonardK

Even though it might be quite cliche, Call of Duty. It's pretty much the same thing every year but that doesn't take away that it's still a great action-packed game.

lynbetz

Mine is definately oblivion / Skyrim. Oblivion wasn't so good it was really laggy and took too long to load stuff but skyrim is pretty awesome! I like fallout also and new vegas.

HollisterFitch

I would have to say that Gears of War is my favorite series on the Xbox. I would say halo but for some reason I love the third-person view of GoW and the way the game plays is just amazing to me. This series is in my list of the top 5 shooters of all time.

Werbung:

Sugarhill

My favorite series thus far has been the LEGO series. Some of the games I haven't had much interest in like the Indiana Jones one, but overall, I've enjoyed the humor and the relative degree of difficulty in solving some of the puzzles and the execution of the games.

I also like the Burnout series. I was advised to try Burnout Revenge first and decided to get it after the demo. I have yet to really sit down and play it because I got hooked on Burnout Paradise. I haven't checked out Burnout Crash!, but I do plan to purchase it. I really wish that Criterion would get back to Burnout, but it looks like their Need For Speed games are really Burnout games under another name, so I'll have to be satisfied with that.

My latest favorite will be whatever Forza puts out. I demoed Forza 3, but never bought it. I went ahead and got Forza 4 and I'm hooked, so when Forza Horizon comes out this year, it will a first day purchase without hesitation.