What's Your Favorite Football Team?

Werbung:

spuznick242

Back in the 70's and 80's, I followed the Steelers a bit. I was in elementary school and all my friends and I thought Terry Bradshaw was a god. I probably looked odd wearing my Packers parka and carrying a Steelers duffle bag...

Lol I'd say thats odd, but if your a fan why not support your team(s).

Manchester United !!!

anyways, im more of a CFL fan, although i do watch the superbowl.

Cause its one of the few team i know, im gonna say Seattle Seahawks

Jordan B

Philly Eagles myself, I follow the NFL as closely as possible, although in New Zealand it doesn't get much coverage.

rocktrns

NY Jets
25ui7ol.jpg

spuznick242

Philly Eagles myself, I follow the NFL as closely as possible, although in New Zealand it doesn't get much coverage.

Oh, that stinks, I live not too far out side Philly, and there is alot of Eagles Fans, but even more steelers fans, which is kinda wierd. I'd get digital cable or dish, so I could watch the games, I couldnt stand not watching the steelers.

Jordan B

Oh, that stinks, I live not too far out side Philly, and there is alot of Eagles Fans, but even more steelers fans, which is kinda wierd. I'd get digital cable or dish, so I could watch the games, I couldnt stand not watching the steelers.

Sometimes on Sky TV , (think satellite) , we get to see full matches on Sky Sport, and ESPN is great.

On normal analogue tv, we get occasional highlights on the evening sport news.

I watch games on Youtube :thumbup1:

spuznick242

Sometimes on Sky TV , (think satellite) , we get to see full matches on Sky Sport, and ESPN is great.

On normal analogue tv, we get occasional highlights on the evening sport news.

I watch games on Youtube :thumbup1:

Yea, at least you get to check out some of the games, but still you dont get to see the whole thing, or even see it live. Still, thats cool that your that devoted that you'll watch it on youtube, most people who I know would just say forget it, or just find some way of getting it, but you know your devoted when you go to youtube for you football fix.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Yup :thumbup:

It's an awesome sport. I used to play in a club lol . Quarterback. I had a pretty good throwing arm .

If I could choose one more team that I enjoy it'd have to be the Dallas Cowboys.

emmittsmithjersey.jpg

PH2008092200037.jpg

Heh. :)