Whats the best FPS game?

radascars

Xbox is the best platform for shooters this generation thanks to amazing graphical power and a great controller. Both first and third-person shooters shine on Xbox and these are the best of the best.

Halo 2 isn't the huge step forward a lot of people had hoped for, but it is still one of the best games on Xbox. The Halo series controls and plays better than any other console FPS ever, so even if the single player story wasn't so satisfying you can't deny that the expierience was smooth and fun to play. The real attraction of Halo 2 is the excellent off and online multiplayer options. This is the game that all Xbox Live games and FPS are judged against from here on.

Werbung:

McCallum

I'd have to disagree with you about Xbox being the best platform for shooters. The PC's community is still sticking strong with the best graphics and plenty of mods on games (that are allowed).

On Xbox however, I'd say the best FPS game would be Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4. That's just my opinion though.

fleexie

I agree with McCallum Pc will always be best for for FPS games.

Anyway I only have one FPS game on Xbox which is MoH and its really good so that my favorite FPS on xbox.

Soulwatcher

I think the best Xbox shooter of all time is COD MW, it totally reinvented the FPS wheel. The FPS hasn't had any innovation sense 2007, its always the same game but in a new package.

radascars

I think the best Xbox shooter of all time is COD MW, it totally reinvented the FPS wheel. The FPS hasn't had any innovation sense 2007, its always the same game but in a new package.

I agree with you, COD MW totally made some new feel when it comes to FPS games and its cool! Unlike to any other FPS games in other console games. Xbox has the best!

Honestly, when you ask the "best" of anything, you have to remember, that's an opinion. Not a fact. With that said, the best FPS games would probably be on Personal Computers

Super Six 4

I'd say it would be CoD 4 as well.

PC might have the best graphics but console ones are still pretty good in most cases and on computer good graphics means better graphics cards, costing more $$$, and possibly other new parts, again-more $$$.

I'd say it would be CoD 4 as well.

PC might have the best graphics but console ones are still pretty good in most cases and on computer good graphics means better graphics cards, costing more $$$, and possibly other new parts, again-more $$$.

That my friend, is the main thing that will always hold pc games back. Everyone likes to blame the consoles. But the reality is PC holds itself back. People aren't always willing to upgrade these expensive sound and graphic cards year in and year out

Werbung: