What new features do you want in the new xbox?

daventodd123

When the newest xbox comes out in future times, what features would you like to see on that console?

I personally would like to see 3D capabilities from most/all games that come out with that console. I would also like to see more speed in the future xbox because even on the Xbox Elite, my xbox will freeze when receiving a message or loading up a game.

Werbung:

fleexie

I agree with you.
I think they also should improve the Dashboard. (I know this can be done with updates) They should do stuff like maybe a browser, (Could be awsome)

Trebob33

I don't really agree with the 3D part unless 3D is better by the time the next Xbox comes out. I do agree with the dashboard update though. I think the dashboard is good now but I think things could be added like a browser and cut down on the ads all over the dashboard. I like the direction they went with the newest Xbox making it quicker, smaller, and best of all quieter. I think they need to continue that to make the next Xbox even better than the already great 360.

Roger117

Well 3D could be added as an option to gamers. Blu-Ray can also be added just to piss the PS3 fanboys off.

Probably the more aesthetic things being a better removable battery slot on controllers and a good airflow design.

Androu1

I'm not sure about what I want for the next Xbox other than DX11 support (it would be more like DX11.5 by then, tho) but what I want for the next generation in general is:

*Get rid of pop-in
*Increase the drawing distance
*Reduce/remove loading times
*Run games at a stable 40fps (60fps may be asking too much if graphics improve drastically, I guess!)

I know, a lot of that mostly depends on the games themselves but I bet consoles could do something to help developers reach these goals without sacrificing anything.

LeonardK

*Quicker dashboard pop-up
**Larger FOV
*Improved Graphics
*Higher FPS for all games (40fps. min)
**SSD Support
**Blu-ray player

I know it's a bit too much to ask most likely but it's only a wish list. ** means priority.

Sugarhill

Well, personally I have no need for 3D gaming. I can't imagine many of the owners would want that either as they'd have to buy a 3D TV. I don't know if they can make the console any smaller, but I guess that would be the only think I can think of. I'm expecting a better Kinect camera will be bundled in, so that's a great thing to me. The SmartGlass technology just announced will be improved by the time the new unit is released.

I am curious to know everyone's reaction to the announcement that IE 9 will be the new browser for the XBox since so many in the thread wanted one. I won't be using the browser that much. At least, I don't think I will be, but it's good to know that you will be able to navigate with your voice and hand gestures.

lynbetz3

A browser on the new Xbox would be awesome and i would also like them to revert the Xbox dashboard to the way it was before they changed everything.. The new dashboard lags like crazy and it's much harder to navigate things than it was before. I would also like to see them make one of those open worlds for avatars like playstation has where other users can hang out and meet new gamers.

Sugarhill

Really? I guess I'm wondering what would be so urgent that a person would need to use their console's browser over just getting up and going to a computer. I'd probably use the browser only because I have a Kinect and would operate it by voice, but even then, I just don't see the point.

ACSAPA

I only know what I DON'T want. I don't want the next Xbox to block used games and I don't want the new Xbox to be digital downloads only with no hard copies of games. I like used games and I like owning physical copies of games, I like having a game collection that I can actually see and touch.
I don't want downloads to be my only choice.

Werbung:

Sugarhill

They've already said that neither one of those things would come to pass with either the XBox or the PS4. So, you don't have to worry about that in this iteration.