What movies will you be seeing this week

Werbung:

RedBaronHill

I don't know so I might just watch a rated R or something?

I really don't know.

PS: THIS SUNDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@@(^_^)@

Sajid Ali

Well, i am not going anywhere out for watching any movie since i have a lot of work to finish but i guess i might download new movie "Rio" yes that movie which is all about that scaredy n lazy bird, i guess it's one of the best animated movie out there for a while since it is ruling the theatre so i will watch this movie soon.. :)

jackwrites

Hello everyone,
I want to see transporter 3 , it is such a nice movie i watch 1 and 2nd part of this movie.
I go with my friends in the theater to see this movie , We all planed to see this movie together.
I am excited to watch this movie , When we go to watch this movie........!

martinclarke88

Hi Guys...

There are lots of movies released in Hollywood and all make perfectly due to actions, romance,comedy and many more.I like

to watch recently released movie THE AVENGERS,great execution about the graphics views casting and so on.Actions are

brilliantly performed by all superstars.Thor is mine best comic star and fabulous actions done by him in this movie.