What is the best SMG/AR for big areas ?

General

Hey, im wondering what is the best SMG/AR for big places like ... Gray Hammer , Waverider , and all those other places ...

THANKS IF YOU HELP:D:D

Werbung:

spuznick242

I use the m4a1 without a scope but i just rather not spend gp on something i really dont use. and the pp-19 is good for close range, but i just unlocked it so if your rank isnt high enough i would suggest the aug a1 because its good at close range which is what you need but also can be used fairly well at a distance. the aug a1 was and still is one of my favorite guns.

As others have said M416 FTW
I'll also suggest the FAMAS, IMO the Aug had too much recoil in scope for me and i found it didn't have enough "stopping power" in CQC
However i haven't used either recently, its quite possible the stats are/where changed.

As for SMG's i don't really use them, but i'd go for the UMP, MP5,P90 or PP-19

Cyder

Wait... Im getting feedback that M416 is good,but can you only get that gun from a supply case ?

The standard M416 is a GP ranked weapon. (Which rank I forget but you can look it up) It's low recoil good accuracy and moderate damage make it a great weapon scoped. The NX scope.. Trishot Holoshot is a scope with slightly more Magnification than a standard mod scope. It is a NX scope but to me worth every penny for unscoped AR's. That scope really helps with moderate to long shots. The SG550 and 556 are decent weapons for medium shot ranges on larger maps as well.

KLeeTus

I really like to use the m4a1 scoped with maybe an s2 suppressor-it even works well on really big maps like Snow Valley (im not quite high enuff rank to use m416)

Wolves25

Definatley the pp19 or p90 they both have long clips and are spray guns so really if you see an enemy you just fire a couple bullets and their dead!:D

Roger117

If you want a good AR, try the M4A1 or M416 (If you have the rank). Those to are great for Medium to long distances. It even works well on Snow Valley. As usual, the G36E works well, as well as the AUG-A1, but to a lesser degree.

Werbung:

Wolves25

If you want a good AR, try the M4A1 or M416 (If you have the rank). Those to are great for Medium to long distances. It even works well on Snow Valley. As usual, the G36E works well, as well as the AUG-A1, but to a lesser degree.

The only reason the aug and the g36e work at snow is because of their beast scopes:/