What guide would you like to see?

BobPwnsNoobs

Hello , as most of you know I love to make guides. If you can list some ideas of what a great guide topic would be about, please do so. If I consider it a useful and important topic , I'll be glad to create a guide!

Werbung:

spuznick242

Well I see alot of guides for alot of modes, but I never really saw a guid for Elimanation. I know its simple, but I would even like to see what some one has to say about my favorite game mode, and even I might learn something new to try. Just go into detail about what to do at what times and what maps for your style of fighting. Or just a guide for some new people to use, because I rember Elim was my first mode I liked to play.

BobPwnsNoobs

Well I see alot of guides for alot of modes, but I never really saw a guid for Elimanation. I know its simple, but I would even like to see what some one has to say about my favorite game mode, and even I might learn something new to try. Just go into detail about what to do at what times and what maps for your style of fighting. Or just a guide for some new people to use, because I rember Elim was my first mode I liked to play.

Hmm , maybe I can write a guide about elimination ... but really , all you need to do is kill. Maybe something like , a guide to avoiding deaths ... or getting more kills. Or even both.

spuznick242

Yea, just something that you had to learn the hard way when you first started. I dont know how long you've been playing, but just pick something that you weren't very good at and just explain how to do it, so "noobs" could be a bit more of a challenge.

BobPwnsNoobs

Yea, just something that you had to learn the hard way when you first started. I dont know how long you've been playing, but just pick something that you weren't very good at and just explain how to do it, so "noobs" could be a bit more of a challenge.

I've been playing since Beta , though I've been on and off with Combat arms. Each time I got back , I started a new char.

I'm still not sure what guide to start with.

I'm thinking of;

BobPwnsNoobs' Super Guide to Less Deaths

spuznick242

sounds good to me. just make it something usefull that would acctualy help people instead of just being another annoying guide that doesnt help, or its just about common sence that most people already know even when they first start.

spuznick242

hmmm. I know I get called out as a hacker all the time for doing it, but I will stay in a spot for a few seconds, then jump out and shoot, whether some is there or not, and most the time if my hunches are correct there is, then I go back to the same spot. It uses alot of ammo, but it gets quite a few kills and by just shooting as soon as you come out, if some one is there, they dont have a chance to shoot back, so I rarely loose hp using this method. there is a few other methods i use, if you need any help making it just pm me.

BobPwnsNoobs

Wait no , maybe I should create a sniper guide.

I've recieved several sayings about "hw do u snpe lyk dat." , "ur 2 gud at snypng." , "i d0nt undrstand hw evry1 can snype so gud."

I won't make a guide that is short or a basic 5 factors. Maybe a lot of an insight , even on the weapons and not just the skills and ideas needed.

spuznick242

Well there is quite a few guids that have already been created and dedicated to sniping. I've only ever seen maybe a hand full of guides on Elimanation, not to mention getting less deaths.

E

Elite SEAL

hmmm. I know I get called out as a hacker all the time for doing it, but I will stay in a spot for a few seconds, then jump out and shoot, whether some is there or not, and most the time if my hunches are correct there is, then I go back to the same spot. It uses alot of ammo, but it gets quite a few kills and by just shooting as soon as you come out, if some one is there, they dont have a chance to shoot back, so I rarely loose hp using this method. there is a few other methods i use, if you need any help making it just pm me.

if you use earphones and have the volume at a comfortable level -you can hear footsteps -I know i was doing 2 on 2 junk flea melee -and I was on the big roof of that one warehouse, and a guy on the other team was on the other side of the roof near where the door is, and I turned my back and then he ran and tried to get me off guard but I heard him and spun around and headshotted him.

Then he was like: WTF?! HACK!

response: I'm using earphones -and your feet made noise...naw, I wouldn't hear you.

response back:...(burned)

Werbung:
you motivated me mate..Thank Ya:)

It's a dam good guide Spike.

A headset is a great advantage, in Rattlesnake if you Tactically camp the stairs, hiding around the corner you can hear footsteps.

@Spuznick242, i do that too and it work great. Same with running away behind a corner, i find jumping out as soon as you went around the corner works great too.