weird issues...

Inster

Combat arms on my computer has played fine with no lag or any other issues that i can think off , but about the middle of november i started getting this weird lag and skipping frames problem . Here is the weird part , if i go to the edge of the map and look away from everyone else i have no issues , but when i look back in towards the battle it will skip frames and lag badly enough not to be able to play . Plus it doesnt do it all the time , when i first jump into the game it runs fine for about 2 or 3 minutes then it will start messing up . Might last the whole game it might not , you never can tell . So i thought it was my machine , im playing on a laptop w/ dual 1.73's 1g ram unfortunately integrated graphics . I have done every tweak that I can find , virtual memory , lower graphics , turned almost all windows services off , tried different compatibility modes even tried the ready boost , still no fix . I even reformatted , no affect . I know im playing on a laptop , but the game has always ran fine for me like I said till about a month ago . If anyone has any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it .

Werbung:

Roger117

Most likely the intergrated graphics is the problem. CA requires a computer/laptop with graphics at least of the Nvidia Geforce2. What specs does your computer have?