Warcraft 3 Story

Fladian

Fair enough.

Now I do have a serious question. Because of a particular reason, I am interested who are the Gods of the Orcish race. If there is any, that is. I'd appreciate a detailed answer. =)

Werbung:

Farrow

I beleave Thrall is a gods son as i heard. He was meant to create a mass orc race and become the leaders of kalmindor and any other lands they can get there grubby hands on :gruntcool: Anyways i do know one god i think his name is Araple or something i dont think i spelt it right. He is the god of life of the orcs if you want a detailed answer... I dont really know how to put it sorry =P :grin:

fordahorde

um im a bit of a lore buff -raises hand- to answer the question orcs didn't really have gods, they spoke with there ancestors through their shamans while on draenor and asked the spirits for help so im not sure if the spirits could be considered gods or not. >.> i could elaborate but i don't wanna ruin it for people who haven't read rise of the horde. if you really want to know and don't want to go ahead and read the book then pm me and i can tell you (great book to me ^___^) though i still want to ruin one thing so

spoiler if you didn't read Rise of the Horde yet

orcs were originally brown, being exposed to demon magic turned them green

Undead_Lives

Wow this thread is old...and I'm not sure if it is a "revivable thread"...
In any case, please check the last post date before you post, and do not revive old threads.

Fladian

Well, I think we shouldn't mention anything about the revival of threads in this section, Undead. By all means, it was already dead.

Werbung: