VC Review #5: Yoshi's Story

Did you like this review?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

metroid0070

Yoshi's Story is a 1 player game where you are a Yoshi trying to collect fruit. I'm going to try a new approch to do my reviews, by giving 2-4 sentences on each topic:

Gameplay: 8/10
Really, the gameplay rocks. There are 3 game modes: Story (Which has 6 chapters/worlds each with 4 levels), Trial (Play levels unlocked in Story mode, and Practice. (Just a level to teach you the gameplay. You must collect 30 fruit in each level to clear it. The fruit in later levels is harder to locate. This may seem like an easy concept, but wait, there's a catch. The game has 24 levels, but you only get 6 levels at a time in Story mode. In story mode, you can collect 3 big hearts to let you go on to later levels in a chapter. (ie: If you get 2 hearts in CH. 1, you can play lvls 2-2 and 2-3, not 2-4 because you needed 3 hearts)

Story: 5/10
Okay, I'll say it now, the story is gay. You must save the Super Happy Tree from baby bowser. You must stay happy throughout the whole game by eating fruit. Yep, this is the story.

Graphics: 8/10
It has bright colors and a storybook feel. It is in 2.5D, and is awesome. The graphics are impressive.

Sound & Music 7/10
Okay the music is always differernt variations of the Yoshi theme. The sound honostly, is a bunch of Yoshis grunting, but it's not THAT BAD. The music is really good though.

Replay Value 7/10
You can collect 30 melons in each level, which makes it REALLY tough. Also you must beat Story mode 4 times at least for every level, which is cool. But not much more than that.

Rent or Buy: Buy, it is a pretty good game if you like Yoshi or Platformers.

Overall: 7.5/10

Werbung:

pstevo123

nice review metroid0070... too bad i dont think australia have relased it yet... i will have to go take a look now i loved this game

Werbung: