VAC banned???

Sir_Sexalot

Today I came back from vacation in new york and I logged into my steam account. I attempted to join punx server but i got a message saying that my steam account has been banned for VAC cheating? I am confused because I have never hacked and I am confused on what happened. Is there anyway to get my account back?

Werbung:

psychonaut13

don't have much choice but to contact steam and find out whats going on.

you can go to the support options on the steampowered.com and fill out a question thingie, have to sign in with your cs username and password

good luck

Puppet

Ema, I think you are talking about when my account was hijacked by a thief. Different story but the same idea. You need to go to Valve and apply for removal from their ban list. This ban is because you were verified as having a hack installed by the VAC server and it then removes your account from being able to join ANY VAC server. Good luck

JfFar

also, do you have any roomates? I have known people whose roomates would come on when they left town and hacked it up....that could be an issue as well.

Casualty

get in mind that the new VAC doent ban right away, so you dont know when you get banned or why...

so as they have all said contact valve

Dirty

you should maybe consider looking into your custom skins if you have any... Hell if I know, but good luck to ya.

Sir_Sexalot

I found out when i was away my cousin was using my comp and installed hacks on my computer but deleted them before I got home, will i still be able to get back my account or did he fuck me over?

WoRm5406

Most likey he has fucked you over.

I would go and get/purchase a new copy and just be done with it.

I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH.

If you are in a situation where others might hve access to your account then uncheck the save password option.

To get to this screen, right click the steam icon and say logout and exit.

Relaunch Steam

Login without checking the password box.

BEFORE DOING THIS MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR PASSWORD!

Now each time you restart you will be required to login but this way your account will be secure.

Defender

Your fucked make him pay you for a new account.

What an asshole. It goes to show that there are plenty of hacking dickheads out there. I wonder if he was in PuNx at all while you were away. Your lucky that we didn't ban you and ruin your name.

Werbung:

Sir Sexalot

My cousin's ass was kicked and I am planning on picking up a new copy of condition zero this weekend, one that he is paying for. see ya on the server soon. :twisted: