Unwarranted Ban at AiW

Status
Not open for further replies.

--Rimwrecker

Ok this is getting absurd.

I go into the AiW pub with my friend to play a bit since until yesterday we never knew each other played CS. We started playing normally. We both joined the CT team, and we follow the objectives, didn't team attack, didn't camp/spawn camp, didn't use map loopholes, etc.. Then, Dilla starts talking to me, and says something along these lines:

"So, you're here because the PuNx server is too full?"

I respond with: "No, my friend and I chose this server because it was the best option."

Then he goes on to say some more stuff about how all PuNx people who go to AiW say that and that even though we frequent there we talk shit about them. Then Dilla says that he doesn't talk shit back and that it's cool (sarcasm, I bet).

So, I then get auto-switched to T and Keisor says a few unhearable words to me. A few rounds later (after following the objectives), I get a message saying "Kicked and banned."

Great. A ban. Now, I ask you, what did I do besides talk some shit to Deviant on the PuNx forums? Nothing else.

I have an SS of the ban message, too. It doesn't specify the duration of the ban, though.

Werbung:

Dirty

lol wow...

Dilla and Keisor, the two guys I thought would be cool...

Dilla really became a prick, sad. He sort of turned into Puppet Jr. but with some gangster in him, lacking bling or any kind of logic (I do give Puppet that, he has a bit of logic).
Keisor is a drunk, he will follow whatever friend he has on at the time and try to keep up with that friend and be macho, without thinking.
You got banned cause they need someone to pick on, I think its funny.

I think I should play there just to get banned sometime. See how many names I could call Dilla before he gets a complex. Or maybe I could get really wasted and be nice to Keisor for about 20 mins and watch him morph into super good guy, until of course... Two people take a side and he has to rethink the "cool guy" move.

I have more time with my girlfriend and made my life better since they stole the shit. I get to spend time with her, work more, get outside, scuplt, write, make music around the campfire, play other PC games, sit back and relax... Hell, I worked more hours and paid for a new PC...

Now they still sit there for a million hours while their familes grow old without them.

AiW|DiLLa| 40:12:49 online time
AiW|Keisor Soze|[NYY] 80:33:48 online time
[PuNx]-||-Rimwrecker 02:24:30 online time

Take your ban for what it is, go outside or call a friend.
These people are nothing but zeros and ones.

Its also funny if they get pissed about this post, cause I could give a rats ass if their fucking asses burnt to death muchless get their pantys in a knot. I hope they read this and call their closet love one and meet up for a hug, cause that is a hell of a lot cooler then flaming with Dirty who you dont even fucking really know.

Thanks Dilla and Keisor for sitting on your ass and inspiring me to do more...

LONG LIVE PuNx!!!
IN THIS GAME, OTHER GAMES, FORUMS and IN REAL FRIENDSHIP AND LOYALTY!

Deviant

Haha, Dirty you're a fuckin character. I'm not even gonna start with the shit you guys thought of when we changed our name to AiW haha.

flamer

Rimwrecker, Apolgize and be a good boy now. Say I will never bite my thumb again. Howling like a donkey for 10 minutes and wash your month with milk!!

lalallalallalalllllalallalalalllalllllaalalallalalalalala

And diry stop picking on people!!! You big mean green

Dirty

I got a pewter coin of no face value.

Like I said, take the ban for what it is, go hang out with someone that means a shit.

Today my girlfriend is at work and I am off work sitting around after I just finished scuplting this sick looking face... anyway, I am going to be in PuNx on Dust2 playing all alone... Feel free to join me if any of you are bored. Or I will play bots all day.

If I am there but spectating just PM me.
Procyon42

everyone got bored of the Lol thread, so a new bitch-about-it thread has been formed. Didn't you get the memo, Mugz?

Look Rim, you're a cool guy. But if you're gonna get bent out of shape about something and haven't found out the reason you've been banned or kicked or whatever, then it shows some guilt on your part. What did you do that's getting you so defensive? Did Dilla find out about the night you slipped him a roofie and had your way?

flamer

Rimwrecker is just a cry baby in my opinion, I think he should take the ban like a man and shovel it in his behind!!!

RE:  Unwarranted Ban at AiW

flamer said:
Rimwrecker is just a cry baby in my opinion, I think he should take the ban like a man and shovel it in his behind!!!

....ummm...I think me and you differ on the definition of a man flamer....I bet your favorite positoin in baseball is catcher, right?

Dirty

The only important thing here is my pewter coin of no face value.

On the front it says "Emu's have large eggs" and "Melon's range in color." There is a picture of an Easter basket.

On the reverse side it has a picture of a balloon knot.
It says "In the holding of air" above the knot and "A pinch holds more." below it.

What does this all mean?

flamer

Well like what they say in Nascar tony, it's all about give and take

I preach the gospel of take

Lamo

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.