Ugh, the worst game in the series by far

Dead Zepplin

Extreme!!

untitled-4.jpg

Werbung:

Judge

did you ever play it? or are just saying that from how it looks? cause now it looks like crap but back then it wasn't.

Dead Zepplin

An idiot would compare games by graphics.

All the Metal Gear Games are of a high standard. This one is dead average, Btw the final boss is a Cyborg Big Boss. (Might've been worth seeing actually)

Yeah, I've got this game on an NES emulator.

You should youtube this game and check it out

its alot like the original NES one dude....

not to mention that its sort of the bastard child of the series. Hideo had nothing to do with this one. its very, very hard too.

Judge

I wasn't talking about graphics. Your post lacked a description really so I thought you had played it for a very short time. And so looks I meant like the general appearance and presentation of the game.

Dead Zepplin

Heh, sorry about that, I wasn't thinking when I started the topic. But you could guess what would happen to MG without Kojima's supervision.

BTW Snake is called LT Snake in this one xD

Liquid Nero

I agree it isn't the best looking of the series but it is good. I definitely do not think it is by any means the best, though. I think it goes something like this for me:

1. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
2. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
3. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

And I'm sure you could put the rest in order, but those are my absolute Top. I love them. If there was no Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare then Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots? would be my favourite game. I think it's a great conclusion to Snake's life series. As it has been stated by the developers there will be no more games to ADVANCE in Snake's life.

Saohc

Metal Gear Solid 2 was my least favorite game in the series.

Also, a game isn't judged by graphics.

It's judged by gameplay,story,music and I guess, presentation

Werbung:

Gamrpro

I think Metal Gear Solid 2 would be the worst in the series for me. It was so hard to even pass the first level. I never got very far in it...