Trouble again

Celshock MP5

Well I'm having some problems with my pc. I'm getting a ton of lag in the server or anywhere I play. If I hit my windows key to switch back to my desktop while I have CZ running my windows will crash and the error report message comes up. Its not just in the game thats lagging its out of the game as well. I just reformatted, defragmented, ran spyware, antivirus ware. I downloaded everything I could find on microsofts website for updates. Anyone have a clue? I've also had some problems with my IE crashing, but that seems to be fixed, also my latency has been shitty, especially when I first pull up the steam server list. It will frequently say server not responding or have to retry connections 2/3 times, time out etc etc... So I think the problem lies with my pc and not steam or the game, but I dunno. Any help is appreciated.

Werbung:

MoneyShot

what are you using for internet? no other apps are having problems other than internet based? Do games play smooth in single player mode?

Celshock MP5

Yeah it played pretty smooth for 5-10 games then it just froze up. .

One thing i also was wondering about is if installing a router to the same connection as my pc would affect my connection. The cable goes to the router then to my pc. My desktop is not using the wireless part of the router but I wonder if it would affect my latency and such?

Werbung:

MoneyShot

It does not. if its fine for 5-10 mins it sounds like a heat issue. take your case side off and see if you have the same problems.