Tried to play CZ

Dirty

So I join up to CZ and decide to go see if I am still anygood... And they still have me banned from AiW!

OUCH!

I mean, I remember them unbanning some serious hacker/assholes when it was PuNx dayz.

But they cant unban old dirty..

bastards

so what servers you guys play on?

Werbung:

Ind3lible

Shut up! Your fucking banned!!! FUCK!

Happy belated T-day!!!

I was informed by puppet a while ago that we will never be unbanned from aiw. So there ya have it.

Also I haven't played cz or css in a couple months now. If ya hop on a server hit me up.

T@rget

hey guys, i am back to play more cz. it has been a crazy 4 months. traveled from new york to india, then back to new york, and finally settled down in seattle. just hooked up my pc, and come here to say hi. so no more punx?

Defender

Well...we don't have a home server...aren't welcome anymore with our old crowd at AIW and basically few of us are playing regularly. When I play I play CSS now in general servers all by myself....still with PuNx tag on though. I been thinking of Battlefield as I hear it's a great game.

Other than that life is good and chill. I still talk with Noah (Moneyshot) and of course come here to see what's up with everyone else.

Dirty says he is moving southwest one day...which might help us to get a southern server going one day. Who knows...we are all still gamers but the fallout of AiW has left us bitter, crippled, and misaligned. Fuckers.

I'll take you up on that offer for games at lrk :) I moved in late august yet again and havn't had internet since then.I'm still running a pos system but i can play cz and i'll be glad to see everyone again.

thewaterhog26

yea we get the HLC guys L3 guys even MMF and hypnos stop in. im not sure if you guys were around for ECK but they disbanded and we sucked up rev and axe and sub zero play at ours. its a good mix, no bad feelings at our server :)

SlipperySpliffs

That's a lie! I don't play on the LRK Server, i hate HOG! I hate belly button lint too!

What's up foos!

Also, we got the HLC server as well, the LRK doods, Mugs, Heat, L3 and a couple of other regs come on. You guys are more than welcome to come on in!

Werbung: