Top 20 Most Skilled Players

Werbung:

Puppet

medic232 said:
::::::::::::::::::::::END OF THREAD::::::::::::::::::::::

What do you mean, end of thread? Check with me first before you go blatting that shit out. I ain't sold my undies yet.

....Do I hear $21 ??

((I have managed to divert this conversation. Many of you reading this right now are having to go back through the thread because you forgot what it was about.....fyi.....it's a really lame thread so don't go back))

Ramon Knight

Satan said:
wow this is a bullshit post as well, first off Slick, Dilla, Myself, Money Bags and godfather are all better than him as well so i dont think theres an "even with you" category

Maybe its the 'their balls even with your chin' category..

Veritas said:
my top 5 african american players on the punx server

I dont get that term..your ass is JUST PLAIN AMERICAN unless you're FOB (fresh off the boat)

Puppet said:
....Do I hear $21 ??

twendy one dollars? GOOOOD LOOORDDDD THATS A LOTTA MONEY! i'll tell you what..i'll give you a buck 89 if you force feed a shit cracker to billy... :)

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Puppet said:
medic232 said:
::::::::::::::::::::::END OF THREAD::::::::::::::::::::::

What do you mean, end of thread? Check with me first before you go blatting that shit out. I ain't sold my undies yet.

....Do I hear $21 ??

((I have managed to divert this conversation. Many of you reading this right now are having to go back through the thread because you forgot what it was about.....fyi.....it's a really lame thread so don't go back))

$21 !!!! SOLD !

Time to put these on e-bay.

STARTING BID= $100

DO I HEAR $101???

Werbung: