Tier 2 weapons

Salveros

Hi,
most of you have already noticed the rumours about Tier 2 weapons.
For several days there was a "big" discussion on the main forums, you can find it here:
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=74389

But now, someone claims to have found the actual models with colors and everything, its posted on the PTE so not everyone might look there, so thats why I give you the link now:
http://pte.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9644

New weapons are coming! Bazooka's with 2 bullets, rifles etc etc!!
Fantastic news! im really looking forward to it

[size=xx-small]*this might be one huge joke I dont know, but I think its true[/size]

Werbung:

J.E.D

that is some cool shit. i really like the britisch mg mod but the sniper and the german mp40 mod i dont see any different between the originals and the mods. very cool if we got new weapons

Samlc1

Yeah they said they would never sell weapons that gave a advantage away for BF. So these guns are just going to be for the very high levels i suspect. Very cool though!

SoftTaco

no offence but why does everyone believe the new wepons things dug up from pte files i talked with blackwyn he says he dosent think they r coming to game just random files like the japanese faction...

Salveros

Samlc1 said:
1600 and somin VP here :D

hehe i got 18 500 VP after they "stole" 2000 VP with the illegal clothing from the webstore.
But those weapons have probably a level limit (like minimum level 15)
Because I dont expect them to be available from level 1, who else would buy the "old weapons" ?

@softtace, I know .... it could all be one big joke, but m1k3ol said those files are not in the normal game files and ONLY in the PTE game files.....

Jack Padousdous

Samlc1 said:
Yeah they said they would never sell weapons that gave a advantage away for BF. So these guns are just going to be for the very high levels i suspect. Very cool though!

They don't really give a advantage because of the Reloads and kickback. So they just would be for people who can master them. It also brings more difference between players and classes.

Werbung: