There is the mYth of........

mYth

When are we going source? I can't wait too much longer....bc I'd rather be playing ya'll instead of these children......

Werbung:

Puppet

How the hell do you only get killed 15 out of 166 encounters with the enemy? They must have been calling you a hacker to the nth degree. I would have done the same.

mYth

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
How long were you playing? LOL 161 kills :p

Think it was 1 hour & 10 minutes.....server had a 90 minute time limit......

Puppet said:
How the hell do you only get killed 15 out of 166 encounters with the enemy? They must have been calling you a hacker to the nth degree. I would have done the same.

The top guy on the t side was the only guy with me at the start of play......rest were making too many mistakes i.e. using awp's inside office, underestimating my control over an silenced m-4 (considered underrated in source), and some lucky walling w/awp's on their part.

It had the HL2 speech mod on it, so it got annoying when the announcer was saying "HOLY SHIT!" for each kill after 15 in a row (streaks were 48, 41, 33, and 27 kills......)

Hacker? Oh shit yeah they were calling me everything in the book......I've already been banned from 5 pub servers (actually 7 but 2 were revoked), so refer to curry's quote:

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
Now you guys believe me...its CS:S counter strike SIMPLE !

Casualty

i agree after playing cz for a while and going to source i find it easy to get kills also, however i miss punx after a few rounds and go to out server

blze

not on punx server = insignificant

getchu some pics pwnin the bwn on one of us !

then we will hook you up with the w00t. gg for real tho.

Werbung: