The FAMAS

Super Six 4

Hey, so after coming back a couple weekends ago to CA (unfortunately to find even more hackers), I bought the FAMAS and modded it with an ACOG scope, and I did very well with it.

Pros: accurate, high fire rate, mobile
Cons:high fire rate, damage

It is quite accurate, and with a scope it is deadly on maps like Junk Flea, Waverider, etc.

It has a high rate of fire, which is a VERY deadly thing when coupled with great accuracy.

It's damage has a little bit to be desired, but with it's accuracy and ROF, you can take down your enemies well.

Although, having a high rate of fire also means you use more bullets each time, but not all the time, because it is accurate, so it comes back around.

I remember using it a long time ago right after it first came out, and I loved it.

What do guys think about it?

Werbung:

spuznick242

I havent played since it came out, but I've seen it used and it looked solid. But it would NEED to have a scope on it and extended mags because of the chance of a close range firefight and its low damage.

The FAMAS was my bread and butter till the M416 came out. I still use it when i don't think im gonna be on very much. I found it was the best gun for my play style, but its been nerfed from when it came out, the spread in CQC is much higher than before, although i find the silencer fixes that somewhat.

Super Six 4

Wow sounds like a great gun.
Do you think it's better than the
P90 TR?

hmmm...never used the P90 TR, but I've used the P90-didn't like it, but that's just me, I like the FAMAS better, but when it's a matter of comparing stats...

I think the fire rates are pretty much the same, and accuracy...from what I remember the P90 goes upward pretty soon after firing, but the FAMAS kinda dances around in a tight circle more or less, if I'm not mistaken.

I love using the FAMAS scoped on Junk Flea because you can go on the roof for example, or as I always do if I'm on the side with the big roof-go up the stairs, and then look out to where you can see that wall, to the left of that is where most spawn killers go, and I get numerous kills, by just scoping in and unleashing a long burst.

Hellin pretty much mentioned the FAMAS G3 which is supply case weap I think, that has a silencer and reflex sight, but he mentioned an ACOG on it which is what I like, because you can also use it on Waverider and it won't let you down often.

spuznick242

Wow sounds like a great gun.
Do you think it's better than the
P90 TR?

Well the P90tr is a close range only although it can reach out and touch someone, and the famas from the bit I used it, is more of a medium to long range, but at CQB, I'd say the famas losses but it depends on the player too.

Super Six 4

Well the P90tr is a close range only although it can reach out and touch someone, and the famas from the bit I used it, is more of a medium to long range, but at CQB, I'd say the famas losses but it depends on the player too.

meh, its good in CQB too i think, although maybe not as good as the P90TR, but it's still pretty good.

One thing i recomend is NOT using it on Cabin Fever! You only kill like 6 or 7 zombies at the most because it fires a lot of low power bullets, which isn't exactly what you want in Cabin Fever, obviously.

there's no way the FAMAS is better than the P90TR in CQB, no AR is better than a SMG in CQB.
However i would say the FAMAS is one of the Best AR's for CQB.

@Seal/Super 6 , im still talking about the regular FAMAS, I put an Itech/ACOG and a S3 silencer on mine most of the time.

spuznick242

meh, its good in CQB too i think, although maybe not as good as the P90TR, but it's still pretty good.

One thing i recomend is NOT using it on Cabin Fever! You only kill like 6 or 7 zombies at the most because it fires a lot of low power bullets, which isn't exactly what you want in Cabin Fever, obviously.

Their both good guns, just the P90 is designed to be for CQB, the Famas is ment for medium range, both will do the job, I would just got with the P90.

Super Six 4

there's no way the FAMAS is better than the P90TR in CQB, no AR is better than a SMG in CQB.
However i would say the FAMAS is one of the Best AR's for CQB.

@Seal/Super 6 , im still talking about the regular FAMAS, I put an Itech/ACOG and a S3 silencer on mine most of the time.

I never said it was better for CQB! Of course an SMG is best for CQB!

Yah the G3 style is pretty good.

Their both good guns, just the P90 is designed to be for CQB, the Famas is ment for medium range, both will do the job, I would just got with the P90.

well yah for your play style maybe, just depends, FAMAS works for me, P90 for you.

Werbung:

spuznick242

well, its recoil is like M16's so for me is the same...and as its an AR i can snipe noobs in snow valley...

Yea, those noobs dont get the art of sniping. Its hiding in a spot where you sitll have a great view but yet are hiden in an uncommon spot, but not so uncommon that you stand out or can take fire from too many sides. Its an art to find some spots.