The Almighty Thread of Tones

Fredalf

<div align="center">Don´t be afraid, come on in. Ah, there you go. Welcome, to a place where you can just sit back and relax. Without having to feel even the slightest bit of worry, to a place where only the sweet tunes of music exists. Here, you will find music. Music that in some way has touched me, whether through a breathtaking guitar solo, or through the gentle voice of a singer. This, is the Thread of Tones. </div>

Aanyway...

This is the thread for all you music lovers. Every week I will post titles of numerous songs I have found to be very good, following a theme I have picked. A new theme will be picked every week, so that you can easily find music for the mood you are currently in. However, this thread is not only for me to share great music in, so i plead that everyone out there also contribute with a title or two. Old or new doesn´t matter, please just keep them to the current theme.

Well then, let´s get started, shall we?

The theme for this week (ends on Sunday) is....

HAPPY

So there you have it folks. Post songs that somehow makes you happy when you listen to them. I´ll get started..

Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me - Ah, the seventies at it´s best=)

Werbung:

Fredalf

Oh well. It doesn´t matter, seeing as this wasn´t what I had hoped it to be. I´ll try an update this week too, and see if anyone wants to reply. If not, I´ll just let it die.. =/

Fladian

I didn't really expect much of this from the start. Mostly because of the different artists and bands in nations. I never heard of any you just named, except Guns N' Roses.

Fredalf

Yeah, that´s kind of what I was hoping for, actually. I figured it to be a good thing to widen your horizons. ^^

Ah, what the hell. We´ll just let it die here then.. Here´s to something that never was, cheers mate.

Werbung:

Fladian

No, tones is still fine that context, if I recall.

It's unfortunate it never really got alive at all, Fredalf, but most people are just not curious enough. I have my hands full on the ever-changing music out here and the DJ's I admire.