Super Mario Bros 3?

Werbung:

GoldenAssassin

Yeah, it's a classic and I would definitely buy it soon as it is released. Unfortunately, I've never heard any statements or even rumours about the release of SMB3.

GoldenAssassin

It makes sense for Nintendo to release it. The game was more popular than Super Mario World during it's respective time, and look how well SMW has sold on the VC!

Manhood

My thoughts goes like this: This is one of the most selling games in history (or is it THE most sold?), they just cant leave it outside freezing when SMB 1 & 2 is in the nice cozy VC! It doesnt make sense.
So trust me friends, its coming, the question is when.

hockeyhero

Manhood said:
My thoughts goes like this: This is one of the most selling games in history (or is it THE most sold?), they just cant leave it outside freezing when SMB 1 & 2 is in the nice cozy VC! It doesnt make sense.
So trust me friends, its coming, the question is when.

thnx for getting me to have hope for this game for vc

Manhood

Now im gonna lift your hope up even more. Heres a link to Swedens Official Nintendo-forum, this topic is about VC-releases:
http://212.247.84.180/sverige/viewtopic.php?id=16234

Translating the important stuff:
Titels in RED Color=This weeks new releases
Titels in BLUE color=Upcoming games (unknown releasedate)

I have no idea where they get the list from, but SMB3 is right there amongst the Blue ones =)

hockeyhero

Manhood said:
Now im gonna lift your hope up even more. Heres a link to Swedens Official Nintendo-forum, this topic is about VC-releases:
http://212.247.84.180/sverige/viewtopic.php?id=16234

Translating the important stuff:
Titels in RED Color=This weeks new releases
Titels in BLUE color=Upcoming games (unknown releasedate)

I have no idea where they get the list from, but SMB3 is right there amongst the Blue ones =)

omg thnx so much i really appreciate your help man

the question now is...when it's going to come out

Werbung:

Manhood

Punch Out is really great, one of the first game i bought to VC!
You should really buy it, its one of a few games worth the price, i think they can be pretty expensive sometimes...