Super Clan?

Codi69

Ok firstly I'd just like to say that I fully realize this a little crazy. Secondly, yes I'm aware this should really be posted in the "clans" section of the forums. I only put it in the "battlegrounds" because if you're anything like me, visiting the clan section is a rarity.
Here's what I'm thinking. I'm assuming that at least most of you that are reading this are either in, or have once been in a clan that was suddenly inactive. OR they were active but you only had a few members and rarely were in any clan matches. I'll bet that you've even dropped a clan before ever seeing a (clan)match.
Seeing all of the regulars that post in these forums, I can only assume that you also play the game regularily. I thought I'd ask you guys and get your feedback on whether or not starting a clan where a bunch of us from THESE forums are in it together.
At least this way you don't need to worry about being in an inactive clan. You can usually find someone and go to their games (nice to have a helping hand, am I right?) Glitchers and hackers aren't allowed and will be kicked if they do. Maybe the coolest thing about it, is you can easily talk to your clanmates right here on these very forums.

If you think this is totally retarded, feel free to call me an idiot ;) But I still think it kicks ass, lol.

Werbung:

docboy22

not bad i have constructive critisism
have your clan= exp reapers
have your sectors= 3 clans+= reapers, ~AznGunnerz~, PITCREW
Battiltons= 3 sectors
army = 3 battiltons
plz forgive me for my innability to spell

chrisbrown

pretty good idea i was gonna post something like this, but the forums are semi in-active and many people here are already in a clan.

GL if it works :D

Codi69

nice idea..i still have not a clan...so i say YAY!!!

Well I'm sorta stuck when it comes to thinking of a clan name. So if anyone has any ideas, it would be appreciated.

Once it's (the clan) up and running, pretty much anyone can join ;) My IGN is Codi69, so feel free to add on Combat Arms.

Miran_Eitan

I would, but I'm A. Not active enough [play once a week] and I'm already leader of a clan. Given it has four people, but hey, it's not for the prestige.

People quickly learn that laughing at a clan called 2na [tuna] helper is a bad idea :p

Main issue with starting a clan is you have to have limits if you want to be any good. I used to be in a clan when CA first started which was called...Icing if I recall. The minimum requirements were you had to beat the clan CO and XO on junkflea and your overall K/D had to be above 1.9 or 2.0 I can't remember which.

Most of the decent players on the forums are already taken. No offense to those that are left, but a 0.85 K/D isn't going to help the clan very much in a clan match.

Werbung: