Strange problem with WII and my internet connection

ficrome

Hi everybody,
sorry for my english , i write frome Rome Italy, i'm having a very strange problem with my WII . Well , when i turn on WII my internet connection of my desktop PC unexpected stop, i have problem to navigate. My desktop is connected at internet via ethernet to a Modem router Thompson Wireless. When i turn off WII internet surfing resume. In a first moment i believe problem was my router. I have bought another Router (Netgear) wii compliant but i have the same problem.
With this router i have noticed that problem is in the WII TVOUT cable. When i attach Wii TVOUT cable to Television my internet stop , when i detach the cable Internet start again.
What's happening? Where is the problem? In the WII Tvout cable?
What can i do?
Thanks everybody

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

Hi everybody,
sorry for my english , i write frome Rome Italy, i'm having a very strange problem with my WII . Well , when i turn on WII my internet connection of my desktop PC unexpected stop, i have problem to navigate. My desktop is connected at internet via ethernet to a Modem router Thompson Wireless. When i turn off WII internet surfing resume. In a first moment i believe problem was my router. I have bought another Router (Netgear) wii compliant but i have the same problem.
With this router i have noticed that problem is in the WII TVOUT cable. When i attach Wii TVOUT cable to Television my internet stop , when i detach the cable Internet start again.
What can i do?
Thanks everybody

sorry, i don't get it totally, im also bad english. but you sed : when i plug in my cable, my internet turns off. is this the wii's internet or the internet you have at your home? because if your wii's internet turn off, i wouldn't understand it, because you already had internet be4 u plugged in the cable, which makes the cable useless. and if the internet in your house turns off, then there is something wrong build in the wii, or your internet adapter is bad, or the place you get your internet from is bad.

ficrome

sorry, i don't get it totally, im also bad english. but you sed : when i plug in my cable, my internet turns off. is this the wii's internet or the internet you have at your home? because if your wii's internet turn off, i wouldn't understand it, because you already had internet be4 u plugged in the cable, which makes the cable useless. and if the internet in your house turns off, then there is something wrong build in the wii, or your internet adapter is bad, or the place you get your internet from is bad.

My internet in the house turns off. My internet adapter is good, i have tried 2 different modem router but the problem is the same...

Werbung:

kruze

Hi everybody,
What can i do?
Thanks everybody
Check Ur Security and networking setting or call the Netgear help services