WTS: Steam account with 550+ games, worth nearly ~$7000! TF2 items, giftable games, and more!

Zeeyaz

THIS IS NOT A CHEAP ACCOUNT! NO LOW BALL OFFERS!

I haven't played games since I joined the Army 3 years ago, and now that I'm out and in college I still don't have time.

I buy games and my GF plays some of them, but generally it just sits there.

Willing to sell my Steam account, Created in 2008, with over 550+ games, valued near $7000.

No VAC bans on record.

Has alot of Extra games in inventory, as well as a ton of TF2 Items and Keys for the TF2 players out there.

My Steam Gauge Worth

SteamDB Calculator Worth

Team Fortress 2 (TF2) Inventory

Steam Extra Games and Trading Cards Inventory

I could just keep it until after college, or later on, when steambox comes out, and use it in the living room easily. But offer what you will! Won't go cheap-o for the value it contains, so low-ballers beware!

Contact me via site if you are SERIOUS about my account. Send me an estimate of what you would pay for it.

Accepting Paypal, Bitcoin for online.
In-Cash Trade if near Southern Utah / Salt Lake City / Mesquite / Las Vegas!

Werbung:

IonutzG10

Hello , Im interested in your steam account ! i can offer 4500$-5000$ USD , i got over 18000$ + in my paypal ! Contact me on skype ( steamemploy ) .
Have a nice day !

Silly Goose

I will be honest with you dude. Whoever has like 5K laying around to spend on a account they might get scammed out of doesn't seem logical. Steam account's just don't sell good. i would honestely just wait for steam box cause you will never get that much cash straight up.

Zeeyaz

I will be honest with you dude. Whoever has like 5K laying around to spend on a account they might get scammed out of doesn't seem logical. Steam account's just don't sell good. i would honestely just wait for steam box cause you will never get that much cash straight up.

Yeah, I'm starting to think I should just keep it and use it during college/after college.

I mean I would be willing to go a lil lower in price but one guy already tried to scam me (And hes in this thread).

Thanks for the reply. I'll give this another week then close it.

Reav3R

I'm very interested in accounts with rich inventories but before making up any offers, I'd like to know how we're gonna do it (if we're gonna use an OMM). Also I'd like to know if you have proof of purchase available.

Werbung:

Zeeyaz

I'm very interested in accounts with rich inventories but before making up any offers, I'd like to know how we're gonna do it (if we're gonna use an OMM). Also I'd like to know if you have proof of purchase available.

Account is pure, I am the original owner and creator. Idk what sort of POP you want from me but I can most likely provide it.

Paypal, bitcoin is my preferred methods. I will NOT give out account credentials until a trade is finished. I can clean out friend list if needed.

I can use a middleman but it would need to be someone with a ton of good rep.

Inbox me a starting price and we will work from there.