Spec Ops

Colour

whats your opinion on special ops? I prefer WAW and the co-op campaign personally but the missinos in Spec Ops were pretty fun

Werbung:

McCallum

I love Spec Ops, but I think Zombies is much more popular. It would be great if both were in the game though! I wonder what extra modes we'll get in Modern Warfare 3...

I love Spec Ops, but I think Zombies is much more popular. It would be great if both were in the game though! I wonder what extra modes we'll get in Modern Warfare 3...
Yeah I agree. Spec Ops is a cool feature but I like Zombies more. It's fun playing with your friends. Zombies also has more surprises which makes it more unique.

Super Six 4

Zombies is cool but I don't do it much anymore. I used to play a lot on WaW but I've hardly played by myself-I played on Call of the Dead a few times with a friend on his PS3 but that's all I've done lately. I do Spec Ops more. I'm trying to get 3 stars on as many as possible to unlock Echo.

Werbung:

KingManta

MW3 will have survival mode as well as Spec Ops which is the closest we are going to get
MW3 is going to have spec ops too?? I heard it was just going to be campaign, multiplayer and survival mode.
That's interesting, but I'll still probably just play multiplayer all of the time.